Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Need help with chapped lips!!

I live in a dry climate and high altitude, so my lips are sooo dry in the winter! I’m looking for a really good lip balm to help keep my lips nice and smooth! If anyone has a holy grail item that would help please let me know!

Re: Need help with chapped lips!!

@Emmers14 I like Kopari for nighttime and Burt’s Bees Pomegranate lip balm during the day. I think I might be the only one to think the Laneige lip mask is overrated. I used to like The Bite Beauty lip mask, but it dries the corners of my mouth if I use it too often.

https://www.sephora.com/product/coconut-lip-love-P416145?skuId=1918713&icid2=products%20grid:p416145

Definitely the Laneige lip mask!!

@Emmers14 the Bite lip scrub is excellent for removing dead skin and the Laneige lip mask hydrates and moisturizes the lips to keep them soft. I love using the lip mask at night and I wake up with really smooth lips 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Need help with chapped lips!!

I just discovered the Clinique Pout Mask for a nightly treatment ! Ahhhhh-mmazzinggg!

Hands down the Rose Company lip balm. It's more moisturiz...

Hands down the Rose Company lip balm. It's more moisturizing than the Bite agave treatments and a single tin will last you forever. I think the original rose formula is the best one, but that may be personal bias.
Anonymous Insider

So i always go with a tinted lip balm like clinques because its feels more like a balm than a lipstick and feels very moisturizing on the lips plus it has a little bit of color to make your lips pop.also nyx has some great balm that are similar to clinques lip balm. plus nyx is way more cheaper but has same pigmentation.

Emmers14 wrote:
I live in a dry climate and high altitude, so my lips are sooo dry in the winter! I’m looking for a really good lip balm to help keep my lips nice and smooth! If anyone has a holy grail item that would help please let me know!

@Emmers14, My holy grail lip products that keeps my lips hydrated, soft, supple, and smooth are the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, the Bite Agave Lip Mask, and the Bite Agave Scrub. The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I use the Bite Agave Lip Mask during the day and the line has a clear one as well as a few tinted ones.

Re: RE: Need help with chapped lips!!

I'm just here to second the Bite Agave Lip Mask.

Re: RE: Need help with chapped lips!!

I've heard awesome things about the Laneige mask as well and I've also been hearing a lot about the Sara Happ Lip Slip recently.

Need help with chapped lips!!

I am having the same issue, so I recently bought 3 different lip balms that will supposedly help- the Jack Black Stick, the Rose Salve in a Tube, and that K 1851 brand. People swear by those, so I hope they work.
Anonymous Insider

Honestly, carmex. I live in a dry area too, and it saves my lips. It’s nothing special, but it totally works.
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing