Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Lipstick Playground

Thanks @TeamBIC for the Valentine's surprise!

Re: Lipstick Playground

@Luvstravel Glad you got this gratis. 

@SportyGirly125 , Thanks. I've been busy working and haven't had a chance to try it on, but it looks like a perfect color!

Such a sweet surprise, @Luvstravel  ! Congrats! Enjoy your new pretty! What shade is it?

@lyravega , sorry I was working today. I received Crazy 4U. I haven't tried it on yet, but it looks like a perfect color!

Here are some swatches of KAJA - Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in Crazy 4U. One is heavier, one lighter. In different light, too. 

IMG_9226.jpgIMG_9228.jpg

Thank you!  I was just about to buy a couple including Crazy 4U but I can see it’s leaning on the warm side and may not go so well with my hair.  Much appreciated!!!  @lyravega   How are you liking them on?  I know you don’t need like balmy but how about the stain they leave? 

Yes, it's too warm. Honestly, I'd never get a product, or a shade, like this for me. Not my thing. But I am quite enjoying it. It's easy to use, no muss, no fuss. You know I am a bit  "ocd" about my lipstick application. Everything has to be crisp, clean, lines sharp and straight! And that takes time and patience. This is nice for a change: just swipe and go. Smiley Tongue I use it as a " tinted balm". Just a light swipe for a hint of color. Not bad for those no makeup days/light makeup days. And stain is always a plus in my book, and especially with creamy lipsticks that tend not to behave. At least something stays put, or behind, when all the product is gone! Smiley Very Happy 

@heartsmyface 

6CB8479C-36C2-4EA1-9670-3A3585ECAF9C.jpeg

This is Kaja Heart Melter in 05 Hunny Bun 

@heartsmyface that’s the perfect color on you. 

@heartsmyface  awww so nice to see you! You’re looking gorgeous Smiley Happy 

Holy wow @heartsmyface  ! I know it's about the lippie... But your hair!!! 😍

Thank you!  Its probably my favorite shade to date (though I treacle did love the lilac). It’s been red/pink for a few months now!  😁 I took a little unintentional time away from BIC and I missed you guys tremendouslySmiley Happy@lyravega   

@heartsmyface  Aww, we missed you, too, girl! Nice to see you back!

Thank you @TeamBIC  ! This is so very sweet! Heart

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

Ouhhh, if that’s hunny bun that’s  the shade I’m wearing today😛 @lyravega   How nice that they sent you a valentines gift!!!  

@heartsmyface  It's Crazy 4U. 

It's super nice!

Happy Valentine's to all! Heart

Ahhhh, I have it in my cart right now!!   I’m really loving these and am just looking for an excuse to not buy more shades!  I really love balmy lippies.  @lyravega 

Haha! Excuse? Smh. Who need those?! Smiley Wink

I'm the opposite. I love my lipsticks matte, as I need them to behave! and NOT to move one bit, and last, so I don't have to think about them constantly! Smiley Very Happy Balmy and creamy kind of lippies make me nervous. But it's such a light color, how messy could it possibly be, I mean right?! It's gonna be nice for a change, though. This winter turned me into a dry mess head to toe! ( And it's not really even cold! Wth?! )

@heartsmyface

Lipstick Playground

Pat McGrath balm in passion flower is everything I wanted it to be. It seems to have a slight shimmer in person wich I was not expecting. It does leave a pretty stain too.

9,510 Replies