Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Lipstick Playground

Pat McGrath balm in passion flower is everything I wanted it to be. It seems to have a slight shimmer in person wich I was not expecting. It does leave a pretty stain too.

Re: Lipstick Playground

That's a nice soft shade.

Hi @moxiepancakes,

What a pretty color! Thank you so much for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

that's so pretty @moxiepancakes I love the light pink colors

that's so pretty @moxiepancakes I love the light pink colors

Lipstick Playground

Decided to throw on Jouer's Lychee today! My favorite long lasting matte formula (from Sephora).

Hi @Nickelliebear1,

I am looking for a fall color! Thank you for sharing, I think I will try this one!

Best,

Rebecca 

Wearing IT Cosmetics Blurred Lines lipstick in "Live."  It reminds me of "Mad Men" when Joan's lips were compared to strawberry jam.

Lipstick Playground

I started today wearing a bright pink color by sephora, but sadly I misapplied it and it ended up being cakey. seeing as I am not a bright pink fan, I opted to exchange it for urban decays Venom.

They both look beautiful on you, @mineachan !

That bright pink, though!!! Smiley Surprised

Decided to wear Nudestix's Freckle today. It's my fave shade from the collab Smiley HappyIMG_20181016_144622.jpg

Gorgeous! As always, @SpaceLlama . Smiley Wink

Quick swatches of new Tom Ford FF and Nars Siouxsie. Love both shades. TF is good true red leaning to cool blue on me though it bleeds on me which is a bummer. Nars actually did better tho so much deeper. Love how deep red comes out. New Chanel are still my favorites however. If anyone wants swatches happy to do plus I left some on Chanel board etc. 😊86574539-8940-481D-BD9D-57A1FC377A67.jpegTFord FF very fat swatch!

60313396-D519-4275-B122-E0383D4269B3.jpeg

85C7087F-DE3B-42D7-8DD7-FE0E36056483.jpegNars Siouxsie

Wow! That TF red! Love! Shame it doesn't behave. 

Siouxsie is gorgeous, too. 

I love the deepness of the Nars Siouxsie @Sunnysmom ! It’s the prettiest red I have ever seen !

@keana1 Agree! Love deep shades like this!! And the fun shape. Glad to see some creativity for them also! Did you also get it?! 

NoI didn’t buy it @Sunnysmom I don’t really wear red lipsticks ! I gravitate towards purple shades or pink! But I love the colour RED ! I just find that this red colour is gorgeous! 

Ah gotcha @keana1! You could probably rationalize this one because there is def purple in it tho the other deep shade really is purple! Lol 😊🤗

Lipstick Playground

I'm loving the new Fenty Stunna Lip Paint shades. I didn't have a ton of transfer or anything bothersome. These are Uninvited and Uncuffed.

null

I am so loving both of these on you, @HazelEyedQueen ! But Uncuffed is perfection! 

@lyravega thank you for the compliment! I was, pleasantly, surprised with Uncuffed. I wasn't sure it would work on me. I love it!

9,489 Replies