Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

RE: Lipstick Playground

Too Faced Melted Candy.

Re: RE: Lipstick Playground

Looks fabulous on you @heartsmyface

This is Violet cream from urban decay💄 rich an comfortable texture , I love love the color! Have a nice day girls🌞

Excellent color @LaRenarde

I have over $1,000-$2,000 in lipstick! Isn’t that wild? My favs are liquid lipsticks and mattes. Tbh, maybelline superstay matte ink is my holy grail. The colors are gorgeous, oft universally flattering, very pigmented and do NOT come off or smudge! I’ve never seen anything like it. I love Fenty beauty stunna. I feel like a million bucks wearing it. It grabs attention and is THE ultimate red. I love Pat McGrath matte lippies, not really because they’re better at almost $40 each, but because it’s Pat McGrath, the queen herself. Mac’s mattes are gorgeous and long wear. I especially love the minis because I don’t often go through an entire lipstick tube, because I have so many lipsticks. So the minis are perfect for the price point, around $10 each. My favorite colors are Russian red, D for danger, and diva. Dior lipglow in berry is one of only two lipsticks I have ever gone through the entire tube of. It’s a pretty shade that adheres to your ph. The only other tube I completed was Sephora liquid lip in always red. Now that I have stunna, I don’t ever wear it anymore. But it’s an oldie and a goodie. Here are almost all of my lipsticks!! I’m running out of space!!

Maybe time for an intervention @Lmvest

RE: Re: RE: Lipstick Playground

Hahahahaha love it

@Lmvest, you have a gorgeous lipstick collection!

Ty! Lipstick gives me life!!

@Lmvest I think I have spent that much on nail polish!

Wow! That must be enough nail polish to open your own salon! 😱😱😱 Do you watch the show “claws”? I feel like you might appreciate it 😊

@Lmvest I did watch a few episodes but I didn’t really enjoy. There was a nail art competition show a few years ago but I don’t remember the title. I like doing nail art it relaxes me and I like delicate work 💅🏼. I also do my mother’s nails when she wants to, she knows that they will be nicely done and last approx 10 days ( regular nail polish ). She doesn’t have time or the will to go to a salon, she has a lot to do...

Lipstick lovers just letting you know Milk make up has a promotion right now for 3 lip products for $30 Smiley Happy check out their website!

Thanks, @LargeMocha!

Urban Decay lipsticks are my absolute favorite!! This is heartache ❤️

That color looks amazing on you, @Britt1127! <3

Thank you!!

Excellent color @Britt1127