Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip Oils

I have been seeing a lot of lip oils posted on tik Tok been wanting to try one nothing to expensive I seen elf has some and NYX has anyone tried either of these or even any that you could recommend remember not expensive ones I am on a budget.

Re: Lip Oils

My favorite drugstore lip oil is definitely the L.A. Colors one. It moisturizes, isn’t sticky, looks like a gloss, smells AMAZING 🤩, and it has little gold flakes in it that makes you feel like you spent a bunch of money on a high end lip oil!

i have used this lip oil for about 8 months or when it resantly came out and ive reboght its so many this its my go to lippie. but for the dior ive used it for about 2 years and i have tried not to use it to much because of the price but its such a good lip oil i use it maybe every week because i dont wanna run out so i use it when i go out or any day special.but yea its a good lippe

@Tina30219  I have 3 of the ELF lip oils and I really like them. They are really good for the price.

@Tina30219 I love a good lip oil!  Some of my favourites are the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Smitten and the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Get Glazed Lip Duo both are a reasonable price and a great product!

@missjeanie   Thank you will have to check them both out I have been seeing lip oils pop up all over instagram and want to try them.

@Tina30219 HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Lip Oil Trio Set HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Tint 

Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Set 

Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection 

@SportyGirly125   Than you will definitely check these out

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing