Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip Oils

I have been seeing a lot of lip oils posted on tik Tok been wanting to try one nothing to expensive I seen elf has some and NYX has anyone tried either of these or even any that you could recommend remember not expensive ones I am on a budget.

Re: Lip Oils

My favorite drugstore lip oil is definitely the L.A. Colors one. It moisturizes, isn’t sticky, looks like a gloss, smells AMAZING 🤩, and it has little gold flakes in it that makes you feel like you spent a bunch of money on a high end lip oil!

i have used this lip oil for about 8 months or when it resantly came out and ive reboght its so many this its my go to lippie. but for the dior ive used it for about 2 years and i have tried not to use it to much because of the price but its such a good lip oil i use it maybe every week because i dont wanna run out so i use it when i go out or any day special.but yea its a good lippe

@Tina30219  I have 3 of the ELF lip oils and I really like them. They are really good for the price.

@Tina30219 I love a good lip oil!  Some of my favourites are the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Smitten and the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Get Glazed Lip Duo both are a reasonable price and a great product!

@missjeanie   Thank you will have to check them both out I have been seeing lip oils pop up all over instagram and want to try them.

@SportyGirly125   Than you will definitely check these out

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing