Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip Liner

Okaaaay im on the hunt for the best of the best lip liner. dc the cost. Something sharp bold and long long lasting. 

suggestions?? 

Whats your lip combo?? 💋

Tags:

Re: Lip Liner

@jcourtney1013 I love MAC and Chanel liners the most, smooth and great shades. Love the brush on Chanel’s. Bonus! The newer Dior liners seem to be really good too and like the above can work well on their own with a balm as they really last.  

D04E1E29-6C66-4DCE-8123-5D8C840AF755.jpeg

C19198F7-6644-4EFC-A49A-775DF13DDC0F.jpeg

I love PatMcgrath's lip liner and also MAC's. PMG's are soo good and stay on really well. They are not drying at all too and pair nicely with lip gloss @jcourtney1013 ❤️. I have this one in a vampy color:

Pat McGrath labs permagel lip pencil in Ground Control.

Thank you ! I am def going to try this one ! 💋

I love MAC lip lingers,  as well as Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner 

@jcourtney1013  These are all great suggestions!  One that comes to my mind that I recently bought is  Smashbox Be Legendary Line & Prime Pencil Rose (or any of the shades.)  These are definitely bold, as are the Smashbox Be Legendary Prime & Plush Lipstick Poolside (any of the shades.)  The liners really last well too.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they can break easily, so if you decide on these try not to extend the point much at a time and press gently.

Here are my swatches of: Cranberry, Fair Neutral Rose, Medium Neutral Rose, Medium Pink Rose, Dark Reddish Brown, Light Honey Brown, Deep Mauve.  They are brighter in real life. 

6f1bebf6-cb79-55c2-b050-a446626019be.jpg

I've had really good luck with both formulations of the Huda Beauty lipliners, @jcourtney1013 .

I love Mac lipliner it’s the only one I have found to stay on. But I’m more than willing to try any other lipliner that’s in the USA 🇺🇸 🙋‍♀️

Hi a very nice and really affordable brand for lip liners is essence and I use it personally with either a essence lip stick or my favorite any natural velvet tip then apply any chapstick or lip balm I just use a Fanta grape one hope this helps you out 🙂

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • 6f1bebf6-cb79-55c2-b050-a446626019be.jpg
  • D04E1E29-6C66-4DCE-8123-5D8C840AF755.jpeg
  • C19198F7-6644-4EFC-A49A-775DF13DDC0F.jpeg
testing