Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|
Anonymous Insider

Dried Lips

I need help guys.

I have dried lips. Whenever I put on lipstick, it makes the lines darker making me look like I have stretchmarks on my lips especially on matte lipsticks. I always need to put lip balm before applying anything on my lips but they end up being ruined by the dried skin that peels off my lip after a while.

RE: Dried Lips

The balm Cosmetics the balm dot com. It always works overnight and has really nice flavor!

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask works like a charm for dry lips @Anonymous.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Dried Lips

Yes it does, @Anonymous.  I agree with @juliehnguyen!  I use the Laneige lip sleeping mask day and night.  No dry, chapped lips this winter!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Dried Lips

YES!  Laneige sleeping mask is a miracle worker, @Anonymous!

Vaseline with cocoa butter, generously applied at bedtime...

Vaseline with cocoa butter, generously applied at bedtime. wake up to soft lips everyday. of course you can use during day, I just get nervous for possible white lip line (gross)

Anonymous Insider

Re: Vaseline with cocoa butter, generously applied at bedtime...

I am having trouble finding the Lip Sleeping Mask so I tried the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips and it does work! Thank you guys! 🙂

RE: Vaseline with cocoa butter, generously applied at bedtime...

I use this every night! It really helps, and it’s so affordable.

I use one like this too. I use it in the mornings when I...

I use one like this too. I use it in the mornings when I put one makeup. I have a 40 minute commute and drink coffee on the way. Once I get to work it has dried in enough that I can put on lipstick and have hydrated lips all day

I agree with @bakeamuffin. The Bite Agave Line is amazing! I have naturally large lips that used to be ridiculously dry. I started using Bite about a year ago and my lips are now normal. It’s also important to exfoliate daily.

Try Jack Black's lip treatment! The lil balm. Very nice & hydrating. Or try those lip scubs from fresh

I grabbed the Bite Agave kisses set and it’s made a huge difference! I use the balm during the day, the mask at night and the lip scrub a couple times a week and it’s made a big difference for my lips. They’re much more hydrated, peel way less and don’t crack.

you can make a homemade lip scrub (or buy one) with honey...

you can make a homemade lip scrub (or buy one) with honey and sugar. exfoliate your lips before applying lipstick. apply lip balm after. leave the lip balm on until you finish the rest of your makeup, then just wipe it off and apply your lipstick. wear lip balm whenever youre not wearing lipstick or makeup to keep your lips hydrated. also drinking a lot of water can make a big difference! make sure you're drinking enough. hope this helped. 😊

I was having the same problem too. I started using the bi...

I was having the same problem too. I started using the bite scrub and mask and I dont have this problem anymore. I use the scrub 2-3 times a week and use the mask every night before bed. Sephora has a set of the mask, scrub amd lip balm. I dont really care for the lip balm but the price is right for just the 2 items I mentioned above in my opinion. I already purchased a back up of the mask.
13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
testing