cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask dupe

Hello,

I'm very late to the news about Bite Beauty being out of business. Now I can't live without the Bite Beauty agave lip mask.
It is thick, does NOT dry out lips AT ALL and has a little sting to it and I use it overnight.

I want to know, what is the closest product that replaces it? Whether it's a brand sold at Sephora or not, I need to know!
I cannot believe I will have to live my life without my favourite lip product...

Thank you lip lovers!

Re: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask dupe

I know how you feel. I am in the same boat, late to know Bite is out of business and decayed about the agave lip mask. It my absolute fave! Did you try any of the suggestions? Thoughts?

Not quite the same consistency, but Fenty Skin Plush Puddin’ Intensive Recovery Lip Mask With Pomegranate Sterols + Vitamin E Original is pretty good.  I don't love the dispenser, I tend to over do it, but it's got a nice thickness to it and it doesn't dry out my lips overnight @Eaudruche 

I’m the same!!! I went to Sephora and they recommended me the Recovery Lip Mask by Fresh. Its close, but still not all there

@Eaudruche I've heard that Lanolips is a good dupe...or even regular tubes of lanolin in the baby aisle.  Good luck!

@Eaudruche Glossier balmdotcom

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing