Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best lip plumper???

Looking for a fabulous lip plumper?  Also if you have tried Laneige's lip sleeping mask what do you think??

Re: Best lip plumper???

Agree with everyone else the the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

is a game changer.  I use it every single night and the results have been amazing!

For a plumper, I really like the Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish Gloss Dolly

It's got a great minty taste and it really works well.  I didn't even know it was a plumper when I bought it, and realized it about 10 minutes after I put it on--it plumps nicely without making your lips look like you just stuck them into the vacuum hose.

Hi @jennifermleach , @RebeccaBT , @greeneyedgirl107 ,

Sorry, I just saw this, I 100% totally agree with @RebeccaBT@greeneyedgirl107 ,

1st, yes the LANEIGE Lip Mask is wonderful, I used to use Mint Blistex, so many times a day, I couldn’t go anywhere without it!  I probably have 25 or more, purse, each room, vehicles, you name it!  I heard so much about LANEIGE Lip Mask, I tried it and was so surprised that it was more like a balm & easy to sleep with & wear, even twice a day as @greeneyedgirl107 , suggested. 

After a few days I suddenly realized I wasn’t using Blistex at all - I was so shocked, & when I did use the Mint Blistex 1 time, I could feel the mint!!!  I hadn’t been feeling the mint at all - so amazed by this product!

2nd - GRAND COSMETICS - GrandeLIPS plumper is amazing, I got it, not even knowing it was a plumper, just happenstance, added a holiday Trio in my purchase, it’s the best Lip Color Product I think I have ever used!

I put it on and my lips were so beautiful, plump, like someone who’s had treatments done, just gorgeous (the right amount), also it also acts kind of like a Moisturizing Lip Stain, in the way that after a few hours, when it’s not as shiny, you could reapply, but you don’t need to at all, lips feel so soft & still have color & are still plump, just like a stain, so you have the choice!

Immediately when I put it on my Guy, thought it was beautiful and told me how great my lips looked!

The best part if you like it, you will have more color options at Christmas and they have Trios that are 3 for the price of one!

I realize you have already bought the LANEIGE Lip Mask, Have you got a plumper yet?

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

@SuzieQJ I have still been on the hunt for a lip plumper and had actually been eyeing Grand Cosmetics lip plumper and saw it had good reviews.  But after reading your comments I am going to give it a whirl 😉  Thank you!!

Hi @jennifermleach ,

No problem, it’s amazing, let me know after you use it!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

@jennifermleach The LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Originalis amazing! I wake up and my lips are so smooth and hydrated. I recommend trying the Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper Gloss Cashmere BuffI have found this plumps without the unbearable tingling effect some plumpers have. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I actually purchased the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask this morning 🙂

@jennifermleach Awesome, let me know how you like it 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I love it!!!!  I just posted a review this weekend how much I love it, thank you for the recommendation!

@jennifermleach I am so happy to hear that you love it! Thanks for keeping me updated!

Best,

Rebecca 

@jennifermleach  The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask was one of my best finds from 2018.  It really does live up to the hype, IMHO.  I find it works best when I use it twice a day, every day.  Plus, the amount seems everlasting.  Good luck!  🙂

I didn't know it was supposed to have a pumping effect. But, I got a free sample & liked it. It feels good & made my lips moisturized. (I didn't notice any plumping) Unfortunately it isn't a cruelty free products. I am now in search of something similar that's not tested on animals.... 

Hi @lojoxoxo ,

The LANEIGE is not a plumper, I was wondering if you checked the Sephora Favourites - Give Me Some Lip?  I just opened my package and tried the Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy, it feels really nice, I didn’t realize that most of the products are to help your lips:

DF86CCAD-DAC6-4DF0-8BA8-D65B3502040A.jpeg

9400FBE1-E4F6-4924-BA62-89B5876066C3.jpeg

Hi @lojoxoxo ,

It’s not cruelty free?  I am so very surprised by that.  I will have to look into it. 

What about Fresh Lip Therapy, they have a Sephora Favourites Lip & it has quite a few great products, for a phenomenal price and Fresh Lip therapy is one of them, I think the whole kit is the same price as one full product, so it’s a really great deal, as well, Fresh has some really amazingly priced Lip product sets, where you get much more bang for your $!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • 9400FBE1-E4F6-4924-BA62-89B5876066C3.jpeg
  • DF86CCAD-DAC6-4DF0-8BA8-D65B3502040A.jpeg
testing