Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

Best lip moisturizer? ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹

So my lips are doing a lot better since I started wearing lipstick again, but I still tend to get dry lips naturally. Whatโ€™s the best moisturizer you all recommend? Iโ€™m looking for something I can wear overnight too.

RE: Best lip moisturizer? ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹

I love C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve, very hydrating, thick, and creamy. Iโ€™ve used up 2 tins and will have to buy a 3rd soon! And I also love Laneige Lip Mask! Iโ€™ve tried Bite Beautyโ€™s and I find itโ€™s sticky and tacky, but Laneigeโ€™s is creamy, long lasting and makes your lips so soft and smooth!

Re: Best lip moisturizer? ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹

@Anonymous, I'm a lip product junkie. I love lip balm/treatments, I always have a tonne on the go. I really like the Laneige Lip Mask for an overnight treatment, Bite Agave Lip Mask as a pre-makeup balm and either Kopari's Lip Glossy or one of the EOS Clear Lip Spheres.

The bite lip mask and for a cheaper alternative, I like lansinoh lanolin as a lip balm at night.  

Anonymous Insider

RE: Best lip moisturizer? ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹

I bought the Laneige lip mask! Thanks for the reccomendations! I will update with how it is working for me later.

Laneige Sleeping lip mask is the very best! I use it every night after a quick lip scrub  -  your lips will be baby soft. I also use it in the morning as I am doing my makeup and will dab it off a bit right before applying a lip product. 

I love DHC's Lip Cream which is similar to the Fresh balms but a lot cheaper. You can find it online.

@SamSash,

I second the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original! I find that after I use it, my lips feel very soft and my matte lipsticks apply more smoothly.

โค๏ธ Melissa

@AnonymousHello!

I love By Terry Baume de Rose. It is very sticky but it lasts me all night and I have dehyrdated lips.

Hi @SamSash,

Dry lips and skin is so common, especially in the winter. I really love Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g. It has the texture and smell of honey and it's deeply moisturizing. It's an all over moisturizer so you can use it on dry elbows, knees, hands, feet. Some people even use it as a subtle highlighter on their face!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

What Iโ€™ve usually worn under lipstick is plain olโ€™ Aquaphor ointment. It works for me without making lipstick apply streaky or patchy. I also use the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask overnight once in a while. 

But my new favorite lip balm is Farmacy Lip Bloom, specifically the apple rosemary one. I wear that one overnight whenever Iโ€™m not doing the Laneige lip mask. I also wear it during the day, but Iโ€™m rationing it for now. I need more of this stuff in my life. If Farmacyโ€™s discontinuing it, I will start hoarding it. 

I also have the honey ginger Lip Bloom but I donโ€™t like it nearly as much. It makes my lips feel dry within an hour of application. ๐Ÿ˜ž Havenโ€™t tried the strawberry basil one but want to. 

ByTerry Baume de Rose crystalline (sadly not offered by Sephora).

Aerin lip conditioner (you only need a tiny bit)

Hi @SamSash My lips are always on the dry side too. I've been loving the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C OriginalI use it day and night.  

Just like @keelybt I use the La Neige Sleeping Lip mask anytime, not just as a sleeping mask! @Anonymous Itโ€™s very hydrating, smells amazing and doesnโ€™t feel sticky at all! You should definitely try it, you wonโ€™t be disappointed!

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing