Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best Red lipsticks

hey guys! I need to get my grandma a new lipstick for christmas. she loves the classic red and i want to get her a more expensive lipstick (like dior...) Her one request is that it doesn't run into the wrinkles around her mouth any recommendations?

Re: Best Red lipsticks

Recommend Besame lipsticks.  They have several reds and their formula is very creamy.  Also, the lipstick has a beautiful classic retro gold packaging that I find it very unique.

YSL Red lip. The lip stick container is beautiful too...

RE: Best Red lipsticks

Lipsense Blu-Red or Flygirl all the way!! Last 4-18 hours and is healthy for your lips! (Not sold at sephora)

i would have to say to go with Dior, your grandma should know Dior compared to other brands and I think that reassurance is something to consider. I recommend getting her a satin lipstick to avoid any wrinkles and to get dior rouge in 999-red in satin. 

Anonymous Insider

I love mac ruby woo or nars powermatte light my fire

Nars Cruella.

Nars Cruella.

Bésame red 1920 is a classic blue-red lipstick and it’s an incredible formula. The Dior lip addict In my Love true red cream is nice but doesn’t have the lasting power that Bésame has. The Burberry lip velvet in Poppy Red is gorgeous and it’s an amazing formula that hardly budges. Hope these help 🙂
Anonymous Insider

Honestly, the new Fenty Beauy Stunna lipstick in Uncensored is really really good, and it’s higher end, but still affordable and well worth the price!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing