Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in K-Beauty
|

sensitive skin experts sos!!

so basically i am a teen w sensitive skin and has bad reactions to heavily scented items and vitamin c (thatโ€™s all i know of so far) so iโ€™m looking for some skincare products that would be good for me? i use the glossier cleanser, and rlly enjoy it so maybe some ppl could help me figure out a good skincare routine. someone told me that there were some kbeauty products that might be good for me? thank you all!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: sensitive skin experts sos!!

@maddiecakes3I know the struggle.  Itโ€™s hard to find products that work well but donโ€™t irritate your skin. If you like the cleanser, thatโ€™s the first step to a good routine. The next step is to find a moisturizer and a sunscreen. 

Get to know the active ingredients in your products. Ones that are naturally produced in your skin barrier are not likely to cause reactions. One example is Hyaluronic Acid. Itโ€™s job is to draw in moisture into your skin. Once you know what works and what to avoid, it becomes easier to pick out products. 

Hereโ€™s a skincare lineups to check out that are formulated with sensitive skin in mind: Tower 28 SOS, Etude House Soon Jung. Tower 28 is available at Sephora. Etude is k-beauty but you can get it on Amazon. 

A few other product line ups to check out are Sephora Collection, Inkey List and The Ordinary. I have used #SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum as part of my daily routine without any issue. 

For sunscreen, avoid chemical-based ones. They will likely irritate your skin though everyone is different and it might not be your case. Mineral-based sunscreens are generally safe for sensitive skin. Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 is formulated with sensitive skin in mind. If you want k-beauty, check out COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing