Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Shiseido Facial Cotton

I have very sensitive eyes and I prefer to take off my NON waterproof mascara with a simple American Kleenex and water.  However my lashes are dark and I can see little bits of lint leftover on my lashes and I think they're getting into my eyes.  So do the Shiseido facial cotton pads lint?

Also I was wondering about the Sephora House brand facial cotton squares...is Shiseido better?  Does the Sephora brand lint?

Thanks

Shiseido Facial Cotton

Sephora Total Softies Cotton Facial squares may be discontinued now, but I've been using them this month and they don't lint. They do, however, deform easily if I cut them in half. (2.5 x 2.125" is larger than I need for an essence.) These sort of cottons are soft, pull-apart layers, nothing like drugstore pads.... When $3 for 70, Sephora's are a solid deal. Otherwise, 165 Shiseido Cotton seems a better value. And Muji Facial Cotton is said to be a Shiseido dupe for half the price.

Shiseido Facial Cotton

Hi, I can't comment on how other products work or if they lint. BUT, I use the Shisedo squares and they are simply amazing. They are so soft and definitely do not leave a trace of lint or anything else for that matter.

Re: Shiseido Facial Cotton

@collegebrd I have the Shiseido cotton pads and they do not lint. They are pricey but they are super soft and gentle on the skin.  How come you dont use just regular cotton balls to take off the mascara? Every single time I have used Kleenex I had a hard time taking my makeup off and it left residue. 

I use NON waterproof mascara aka regular.   I just prefer a tissue that's all. Just personal preference.

I like the shiseido cotton it is so much better than standard drugstore cotton. I have never tried the sephora brand. I use them for a final cleanup when removing eyemakup.

@collegebrd I can't speak to the current Sephora ones as I haven't used those in a very long time, but the Shiseido cottons do not lint at all. They are my absolute favorite cottons for this reason and I always stock up when possible! 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing