Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

PEACH & LILY

My #1 favorite K-Beauty brand, who else’s? 🙋🏻‍♀️ What’s your favorite product (and why)? My HG; the Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream 💚 but really anything I’ve tried from this brand so far is 💯% amazing and has worked for me.

Re: PEACH & LILY

@Veeyoutiful  this is the only thread I could find for this brand....I just bought the reboot mask and glass skin serum since they were 50% off...they have a lot of good reviews but also some bad ones, so I was wondering if anyone here has tried them and how did they work out? 

for the mask, some said it was too strong and made their face red, and for the serum many said it was watery and either didnt do much, or gave them white bumps.  I think I have some samples of these somewhere that I should try first, but if anyone here has tried them and can give reviews that would be helpful too.  thanks. 🙂

I'm a bit different from most of the ladies in this conversation-I am almost 70 - - - had cystic acne as a teenager and back then, not much was available to help.  I ended up with pockmarked skin in a lot of places.  I found out about the 10 step Korean Skin Care regimen from Peach & Lily.  I thought it can't hurt, maybe it will help a 'little.'  They recommended different products, not just all of their own.  What I have loved is their gel skin cleanser, their 'good acids' toner, and the glass skin refining serum.  The glass skin serum proof that it works, is parts of my forehead that never had a pimple - the skin is SO SO smooth and it is amazing.  I can see that my enlarged pores look better because they are adequately hydrated (for once in my life).  My overall skin texture is better as well.  I will be buying more Peach & Lily!

@treestar86 Peach & Lily's Glass Skin Veil Mist caught my eye while I was in-store the other day.  If you wind up trying that one, please let me know how you like it.  Of course that product wasn't 50% off!

@greeneyedgirl107  will do!!  if it goes on sale I just might have to try it lol, I hardly have any mists.  same for the matcha cream, that looks good too. 🤗

@treestar86 Mists are interesting me such I've had such a positive experience with Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL .  I considering layering mists.

Hi @treestar86,

I love both P&L products you mentioned. For the Glass Skin Refining Serum I must I need to give it another try. 3 years ago when I first tried it out, I was just at the beginning of my skincare journey. Literally this serum was the FIRST ever serum I purchased, I didn’t use it consistently on its own but from what I can distinctly remember is that it’s very smooth, not sticky, it doesn’t have perfume but it smelled nice, and it was non irritating. 
Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask is an original HG of mine. I don’t have sensitive skin but I do have rosacea and I used it from day as per instruction, 15-20mins 2-3x a week BUT, and I say this lightly I never had used any acids/actives prior to that when I started using this 3 years ago. But I still have this mask in my routine, my current jar is about to finish and I will keep re-purchasing it but not any time soon as I have so many other masks right now that I need to finish first. There is a tingling and a tiny bit stingy feeling on days I use when my skin is irritated from other products or factors. Start with one thin layer once a week or twice with many days in between to see you can handle it or not. The tingling/stingy feeling goes away after a minute and then it’s just sitting there on your face nicely. I also prefer washing it off with a soft cloth or reusable cotton rounds just because I feel like it’s easier to wash off than with my bare hands, it somehow feels forever that way 🙈 I hope this was helpful, if not hit me up any time. But I love the mask, it feels so “purifying/detoxifying” in my opinion ☺️

thanks so much @Veeyoutiful !! 🤗  I really shouldnt have gotten them lol as I have sooo many things already I need to use, but...its hard to resist a good deal + extra points lol, and I've wanted to try them every time theyre on sale, sooo...I also wasnt sure about the mask since I love philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash 4 oz/ 120 mL  so I will have to remember not use them together...I thought it might help w/pores though, but I'm lazy hence why I like the exfoliating wash - 2 steps in one, haha.  I also have the PTR pumpkin mask I need to use lol. 😅  anyway...I'll be sure to report back here when/if I do try them haha. 😊

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing