cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Mositurizer HELP

Hi everyone,

I have combo/dry sensitive skin but lately my skin has been extremely dry to the point where nothing is working for my skin! Does anyone have any advice or recommendations of good moisturizers or serums that work well for extremely dry skin? Please help me 😭

Re: Mositurizer HELP

@heyhikynn Are you looking specifically for k-beauty? I just finished a tube of Etude House Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream. It works really well for my dry, sensitive skin. I use Hado Labo GokuJyun lotion (more like serum) underneath that. It’s technically J-beauty but really effective. The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum is comparable, at least to me. At night, I use LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL and find it to be extremely hydrating.

one of my favorite moisturizers to use when my skin is extremely dry, especially in the winter, is Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer!

@heyhikynn Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing