Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Korean product recommendations please!

Hi! I just made my first Sephora purchase but I didn’t include any of my favorites: Korean beauty products/ skincare. Anyone know if the site sells them, or does anyone have any recs that are on different websites? I like moonshot, Etude House and Mizon, for reference! Thank you! 

Re: Korean product recommendations please!

Hi! I would try Soko Glam. The site carries Korean skincare and some makeup, definitely more skincare heavy though. Everything is pretty fairly priced and shipping is fast. The site also allows you to build up points, so if you shop there regularly, you can get some good rewards/samples. Soko Glam carries Etude House, Skinfood, Tony Moly, Missha, Neogen...a lot of those "old faithful" brands, but also newer brands as well.

I buy my kbeauty from iHerb, they often have amazing discounts too and are really quick to ship! They offer a great selection of brands and products. If you're not in a hurry, you could try Jolse and/or Stylevana (I like Stylevana more because they also carry japanese beauty and I enjoy their sunscreens formulas more than the korean ones)

Hi @BunnyMona ! Did you check the list of brands Sephora carries? Korean skincare brands on that list include Amorepacific, Laneige, Sulwhasoo, Innisfree, Dr. Jart, belif, and maybe a couple others I’m not thinking of. 

Ulta carries COSRX, Hanskin, belif, TonyMoly, and maybe a couple other Korean brands. 

Other online stores that carry Korean skincare: 

• Olive Young 
  • YesStyle 
  • Stylevana 
  • Pink n Blossom (based in Canada) 
  • Jolse 
  • Masksheets 
  • iHerb 

I'm sure other folks can add more stores to that list. I've ordered from all of those except iHerb. 

You can also buy direct from some brands. I've often bought direct from Abib, Neogen, COSRX, and Jayjun with no problems. 

You could buy Korean skin care in YesStyle and StyleKorean. They have your favorite brand too.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing