Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Korean lip tint

How can I get a good Kpop idol gradient lip stain? what are good lip tints to get? I’m also a huge BTS/Kpop fan 

Korean lip tint

I like to use a lip balm first then apply any lipstick and smudge it out or just a touch of Peripera lip tint (this lasts me most of the day). A little goes a long way. Using a lip balm or moisturizer first make for a more even application.

Korean lip tint

it also helps to put a bit of concealer on the outer edges of your lips, then apply the lip tint from the center and build your way our making sure the concealer is covered with a little layer and then the darkest is in the center! I do it all the time for my lolita makeup and it works like a charm darling!

Korean lip tint

Definitely check out Etude House and TonyMoly because they have great lip products like TM's Petite Bunny lipgloss. But, there is a lip cream currently on sale here on Sephora.com for 5$. It's called "Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream," and it's by the Sephora brand. It has an actual cushion applicator which makes it easier to get a gradient lip look. I received it as a stocking stuffer in the red color and I keep reaching for it because it lasts at least 6 hours and it saves me a ton of time bc I don't have to use lip concealer. And, you can't beat 5 bucks...

RE: Korean lip tint

if you're only looking for tint: try out the tonymoly x monsta x lip tint line! each member has their own color of lip tint, and there's loads of reviews of them online. + they come with a small photocard of the member. 😉 the tints are smooth and easy to apply. the gradient effect is easy to achieve. if you're willing to try balms for the gradient: maybe the laneige two tone lip bar? it's two colors put together as the lip balm. the darker color is on the top, and the lighter on the bottom. it allows you to get the gradient with a swipe. it might require a bit more blending than the tints, though. hope i could help! both of the products i mentioned are still availiable online & both have reviews.

Korean lip tint

peripera maybe?

RE: Korean lip tint

Put powder on your lips first

Re: Korean lip tint

Watch Pony on Youtube! She's a professional Korean makeup artist (used to do CL's makeup). She's amazing! Look for Pony Syndrome

Definitely agree with this. I've seen Pony do gradient lips with anything from Korean beauty brand lip tints to BUXOM - Plumpline Lip Liner.

So the key is in the application. You can do gradient lips with a lot of different lip products. Most simple tip is to dab some color on the center of your lips and blend with your fingers. Girls Generation Tiffany Young just shared this tip in Allure’s latest YouTube video.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing