cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Help me choose a Korean toner

Spoiler

Trying to get into Korean skincare right now because their ingredients are so good. None of the products I’m looking at are things that are available for purchase at Sephora, but I thought this would be a good place to ask. I want to buy a hydrating toner but I’ve never used one before. Below are some of the ones I’m considering. Is there anyone who has tried them and can make a recommendation? Thanks!

1. Isntree Hyaluronic plus
2. Haruharu wonder, unscented version
3. I’m from rice toner
4. Dear klairs supple preparation, unscented version
5. Cezanne high moist
6. Rovectin activating treatment lotion

Re: Help me choose a Korean toner

I have not tried what's on your list, mainly because I have found one I like and has worked really great for me, it's the missha vita C plus toner, I have purchased it multiple times and I love it! Recently I became curious about milky toners and got my hands on laneige cream skin refiner I also really like that one. I use the missha one in my AM routine and the laneige one at night.

Hi @Sophiadavi! Those are some great toners - I have a couple on my list of ones I'd like to try at some point. I’ve used two of the toners on your list.

I’m From Rice Toner has a watery consistency, is unscented, and color-wise, looks like what you would get if you mixed an emulsion and water together. I had a full size of this toner and found that it left my skin feeling soft, smooth (from being gently exfoliated), supple and hydrated.

Klairs, Supple Preparation Unscented, is clear and being more viscous and with its gel like feel, more resembles an essence or serum in its consistency. It does not contain any added fragrance. I had a travel size of this toner. My skin felt soft, bouncy, hydrated and lightly moisturized.

Both of these toners would be suitable for all skin types. The Klairs though is probably a better choice of the two for those with dry or dehydrated or sensitive skin.

@itsfi @Sophiadavi I like the Klairs, I've used both versions as well as some other of their toner offerings. I also really like the Pyunkang Yul Calming toner and the Olivarrier Dual Moist Toner. Both are very hydrating, gentle, and unscented I believe.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing