Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

AmorePacific brands

Did you know AmorePacific owns AmorePacific, Laneige, Sulwhasoo, Aritaum, Etude House, AND Innisfree?

I wish Sephora carried some products from Etude House and Innisfree but maybe they don't want those products to compete with the namesake line...

Re: AmorePacific brands

It would be so nice if Sephora picked up Sulwhasoo!

Amore Pacific is a HUGE beauty conglomerate in Korea, not unlike the Estee Lauder empire. They own quite a few more too! Amore Pacific, Laneige, and Sulwhasoo are  all higher end- and are actually considered more on the "prestige" line of things (i.e. Higher quality, higher prices, elevated brand value), while Etude House and Innisfree are on a lower pricing tier (at least in Asia). I hear Innisfree is launching stateside by the end of 2017, but I doubt Sephora is going to jump on board carrying them because they have an extensive line that's pretty overwhelming and yet not quite up to snuff on Sephora's brand standards radar. Either way, I use quite a few of both Etude and Innisfree products and love them. Just have to take a special trip to Koreatown sometimes for a good beauty haul!

@pocketvenus - Thanks for this info!  I had no idea.  You never know--Sephora has added a lot of new lines lately...

@Titian06 

I hope it happens given that a relationship with the parent company already exists 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing