Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

the sephora sale

Hey, because theres a sale going on right now, I was wondering if people have any suggestions for items that they like and are on sale. Anything is ok, but I’m looking for fragrances, skincare, haircare and makeup.

Re: the sephora sale

During a sale, there are plenty of options for discounted fragrances, skincare, haircare, and makeup. Some popular fragrance brands to consider are Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Viktor & Rolf, and Jo Malone. For skincare, brands like The Ordinary, CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Drunk Elephant, and Sunday Riley offer a range of products. In terms of haircare, you can explore options from Olaplex, Moroccanoil, Living Proof, Bumble and Bumble, and Ouai. And for makeup, brands such as MAC Cosmetics, NARS, Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Anastasia Beverly Hills are known for their quality products. Remember to keep an eye out for online retailers, department stores, and beauty specialty stores to find the best deals. Reading customer reviews can also help you make informed decisions about the products you're interested in.

#Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Solution Set is always a great choice. You get the 2 samples and the full size in the kit for the same price as just buying the full size, and then the discount on top! The Ordinary conditioner is also a good grab at the sale price! 

The Ordinary Behentrimonium Chloride 2% Conditioner 8.1 oz/ 240 mL 

@tiffanyy12 insiders can shop the sale on 4/18. 

what’s your skin type, what fragrances are you drawn to, what’s your hair type, what kind of makeup look do you go for, and lastly what is your budget?

i think my skin type is combo, my hair type is oily, i like floral/fruity scents, and my budget would be under $50

my makeup look would be natural but i also go for bold colors sometimes

Hey @tiffanyy12 ,

There's a huge thread Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket? , as well as Community Ambassador picks Sephora Six! Spring Sale 2023 Community Ambassador Version , if you're interested.

thank youuu

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing