Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

shipping

Hello, I want to place an order from sephora through the dote app. I was wondering what company sephora ships through. Hopefully anything besides lasership. Ive had a terrible experience with this company. Thanks (im new to the community so im not sure if im posting this under the right group)

Tags:

Re: shipping

They used usp and I never had a problem until yesterday that 3 of my orders should arrive via LaserShip and until 6pm of today nothing arrived !!!! I call sephora and of course they said will arrive today 😠

RE: shipping

Although the shipping time might be 1 day longer, I select USPS.... and they'll deliver on Saturday, unlike UPS..never had an issue with them. UPS is HORRIBLE! No issues with Leadership, yet.

Sadly UPS, and every single shipment has been lost or delayed. The shipping is horrible, and I paid for Flash status before hitting VIB. Non refundable of course, and has never once actually been the shipping requested or promised. I just dug around to find something about my current order and was notified that there was a sorting mistake in Delaware and that would add at least one business day delay with no suggested delivery date. Last time it was 14 days, no shipping status updates, and the package was demolished when it finally showed up. Horrible shipping, please use FedEx!

They use to ship through UPS. Lately they are having a lot of backup and shipping is getting delayed a lot. Lot of customers are getting annoyed and frustrated with the delays so I think they started using Lasership for some areas. I heard bad things about them too I think depending on the neighbourhood.  Luckily I live in a security building so they sign for my packages and keep them secured. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing