Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Supergoop Sunscreen

• A few questions on this product!

Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.7 oz Sunrise / 50 mL Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 2.5 oz / 73.9 mL 

I do not wear foundation/concealer/tinted moisturizers will this look good on just natural skin? 
Is the glow screen too much glow (if that’s possible lol)? and if so can you mix with the unseen sunscreen?

Will this product cause me to break out? Is there pilling? And would you recommend this product? 

Thank you guys for any advice you give! 

Tags:

Re: Supergoop Sunscreen

@klindley99 I wear Unseen Sunscreen every single day and don’t wear any makeup about half of the time. I do put some shine control powder over, because my combo skin is prone to shininess. 

Glow Screen does have a tint to it, and I personally find too dewy even with powder. My skin tone is light with neutral undertones, so it may work better as a stand alone for someone with a more medium or warm complexion. 

I have never tried combining them, but as long as you aren’t wearing any more than you would with just one, it’ll probably be okay. 

My daily sunscreen combo is actually layered with Supergoop! Daily Dose Vitamin C Serum with SPF 40 1.0 oz/ 30 mL under Unseen and I love it. If you want more of a lit from within glow, I’d recommend that combo. I have experienced no issues with breaking out. 

I hope this is helpful! 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing