Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Summer Bonus?

Didn’t see this posted and not 100% sure where to post, so feel free to move if there’s a better location, mods.

Saw this posted on reddit and was curious to see if anyone had received it and/or could provide more info.

“Reach VIB status by 8/19/19 to enjoy 15% off at our Summer Bonus event. Invitation to the 15% shopping event will be emailed to you if you qualify. Exclusions may apply to 15% off and will be included in the terms as part of the invitation.”

It goes on to define VIB and refer to Sephora’s right to change terms, referring to T&C. The post devolves into the typical “why not Rouge?” complaints, but my question is whether that’s even a relevant question—does this exclude Rouge (VIB only) or is VIB just the minimum qualifying tier? I assume VIB and Rouge members/anyone already qualifying would not receive a notification until the actual invitations are emailed.

Thanks!

Re: Summer Bonus?

I think that promo is a great incentive to try to encourage the basic buyers to reach VIB.  We are already there, and I am curious what our % would be. Perhaps it's Insider 10%, VIB 15%, Rouge 20% again? Would make sense. And it would make sense that Rouge don't get an email because we don't have another spending level we could hit.  I wonder if VIB got an email encouraging hitting Rouge by that date for a higher % off. Would also make sense.

Then again, I don't make the rules around here, I just enjoy the Rouge benefits that spending $$$ gets me. @kathmb 

RE: Re: Summer Bonus?

The email suggests Insiders don’t qualify at all (hence the email saying they can participate if they reach VIB), but that’s about it. I guess we’ll see. I want to say I remember a sale last August, but I can’t recall my status at that time or if I’m just imagining one based on others‘ questions about a potential August sale. Not a big deal either way. (What is a big deal is this app constantly trimming my profile photo down to the corner—my face is not a lamp!—and removing spaces from my posts. Arghhhh.)
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing