Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Spend $50 get 20% off later.

Ok, I’m sick so my brain isn’t processing correctly..was definitely going to take advantage of this, but in the email at the bottom, the fine print says “...Insiders who make a single merchandise purchase of at least $50...” Does this mean you can only purchase one item that is at least $50 to get the 20%? Like I said, I’m really sick. Lol. No judging!

Re: Spend $50 get 20% off later.

I got the emailed code, but the item I wanted was sold out when the promo started. It doesn't seem right that we can't order items that are out of stock/backordered using a promo code that we earned. 

Yes, I haven't received my email either even though I did get the "invitation" email, I also emailed them twice...still waiting on response, this is ridiculous! Ulta offers 20% no issues.

I'm sorry you haven't received your email, @VikkaD! I'd be happy to help.  Please send me a private message with the email address on your account so I can further assist. 

Regards, 

Kevin

I haven't got mine yet too...but I found out that the code is the same for everyone, and I went to the store yesterday to make a purchase. When I try to use that code, Sephora said I am not qualified for this promotion event. I even showed my proves that I did make a purchase during that time. 

I was also trying to make a purchase online, it kept saying I need to log-in (BUT I DID)...anyone having the same issue as what I experienced??

I did spent over that but didn't get contacted cs and they won't give me the code either.

Hi @jackieski,

I will take a look further and I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

I am having the same problem as well. Someone from CS responded to me super quickly and provided the code, but I keep getting the sign in error every time I try to use it 😞 

@mollie337 Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and a Beauty Advisor will be happy to help.

I’m having the same issue. I received the original email and made a $50 purchase. I contacted customer service, showed them my order where I spent $57 before taxes, and they responded by telling me I’m only $89 from qualifying for Rouge next year. That was it, no answer to my question whatsoever. SMH. I’m just going purchase the items in my cart from Ulta or directly from the retailer and return the items I purchased. Rouge perks are not worth it.

Hi @ElleNicole26,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

I didn’t receive my code either, could you please assist.@PenelopeBT

Hi @melash,

I will take a look further and I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

@YanniMa 

That means the promo isn't active on your account. It is a targeted promo that didn't go to everyone in the first place, so if you didn't get the original email back in November, it won't work for you. But if you did get that email, I'd suggest contacting CS about getting it fixed.

HI @YanniMa,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,
Zakiya

Does anyone know if we haven’t receive the email, can we use the code in store? 

@haillinton Yes the code should work in store since it’s on the bottom of the bar code 

Too bad what I wanted is now sold out and I still haven't received a freakin email.

@Keakulina21 wrote:
Ok, I’m sick so my brain isn’t processing correctly..was definitely going to take advantage of this, but in the email at the bottom, the fine print says “...Insiders who make a single merchandise purchase of at least $50...” Does this mean you can only purchase one item that is at least $50 to get the 20%? Like I said, I’m really sick. Lol. No judging!

The code is the same for everyone: J8ERGSERJ

If the promo has been activated on your account, it should work. If it doesn't work, then you'd have to contact CS to find out why.

@adare11 

Tried the code and didn't work. I have been trying to get a hold of a Sephora rep for the past couple days and I can't even get through to see why it wasn't applied to my account. Brutal Sephora! I only purchased something because the 20% was supposed to come.

Hi @amyleetran,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

82 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • D99326FF-8CA5-41EB-8ED9-887C1DE5DCCA.png
  • EEDF45D2-9A0D-48D5-BB29-1D2C2C132EE7.gif
testing