Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Anonymous Insider

Someone else used my points?

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I logged into my account today and saw that I was down 500 points. I haven't been into Sephora for months so I was really surprised to see that somehow 127 points were added to my account then 500 were taken from a location in Florida but I live in Texas, I haven't had money for make up lately so definitely don't have money for a trip to Florida. I don't use a card I just always give my phone number or email so that's the only way my points could've been taken I believe. 

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this and if there's any possibility I could get my points back? Really bummed by this 'surprise' 😞

Re: Someone else used my points?

They have the best customer service. Chat online at the Sephora website or call Sephora customer service. They'll give you your points.

Anonymous Insider

This happened to me this week, also with a location in Florida! Do you know which Sephora in Florida it was?

@Anonymous you can try posting about this in the Customer Service group for assistance or call.  I would recommend calling Customer Service immediately for a quicker response. 

I had something similar happen once. Points were added to my account from someone else that lived in Boston. I live in Texas .The odd thing is that I am from Boston and couldn't figure out how points were added around the time period as I was not even in Boston visiting at that time nor would I have ever bought the products they purchased . I started to call customer service but said never mind and just kept the points that were added to my account. This was several years ago. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing