Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar New Release Times?

Can someone please tell me if there is a specific time each week when new rewards are released? I've tried researching this but have struggled to come up with any solid answer. I would love to use my points on one of the 1000+ rewards but nothing ever seems to be in stock despite checking regularly. I would at least like to have a chance at getting something special for once!

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 11.12.33 PM.png

Re: Rewards Bazaar New Release Times?

Beginning of week 

Has anyone had any luck getting any of those 1000-2500 point rewards? I have tried and tried and I can't seem to ever get it in time! Anyone have any tips?

Not yet but I do see some lucky ones so we can keep trying 

Tuesdays and Thursdays. 9AM PST on the dot.

Hey sweetheart... I'm going to have to say not true. I have set my alarms for 8:37 a.m. Up until then and checked from 8:55 a.m. till 9:30 a.m. and seen no new Rewards. Then for shi+s and giggles I decided to check the rewards again this past Tuesday night. I discovered that do rewards were at it. So it didn't take place in that first half an hour but it's some point in the day it did. I don't know anyone that can sit around from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every Tuesday and or Thursday to try to claim the decent reward that they have racked up so long for. Hopeless 😕

Actually it is true, but it may not be 9 am your time. If you’re in CST then it’s 11 am for you.

Ahh PST, thanks so much!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing