Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Reward Bazaar Tues Thurs 9am ??

Ok so I never get to use my points so today I decided I'm gonna try and score some new product in the Rewards Bazaar which is supposed to drop every Tues and Thursday at 9am PST. And all the comments say 9:00am on the dot.

So I set my alarm for 8:50 and I'm looking and refreshing the page from before 9am until right now 9:13 and nothing has updated, nothing new has posted on there, just the same thing from earlier this morning that says sold out. So I come over here to type this message and ask why and in the middle of my typing I decide to check one more time, and guess what at 9:14 it finally shows something new but it says "sold out". WTF.

Re: Reward Bazaar Tues Thurs 9am ??

The rewards bazaar is pretty frustrating hope they improve it.

Hi @auntiewtf,

I'm sorry for the confusion. We release new rewards between 9am-5pm PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I recommend checking back on our rewards page here:

https://www.sephora.com/rewards

We should be releasing new rewards soon!

Always,

Danee

If it's between 9am and 5pm, that really needs to be disclosed. It is very misleading. Rewards should be amply available and not sold out within nano-seconds. It's not like we are entering a contest... We spent hard earned money to get rewards points. The whole thing is being run as a marketing scheme not a rewards program. Super disrespectful to your loyal customers. I really hope Sephora is taking all of our comments into serious consideration.

I totally agree. How can the rewards be sold out at exactly the same time they say they are available?  Something fishy going on! 

Still nothing released. Irritating that I have to keep checking to place my order.

@mandynoelI notice a few rewards today that weren't there yesterday.  Are you looking for larger rewards or the 100 point rewards?  Typically 100 point rewards seem to be released mostly at the beginning of the month only.  The Tuesdays and Thursday through the month are usually larger rewards.

100 point . It should indicate on the webpage that not every amount is released then . There is only 1 thing in the 100 point section .

Hi @mandynoel  I'm only seeing two of the 100 point items in the baazar right now.  I'd imagine next week we'll see more of them drop.  Usually around the end of the month they get pretty bare as they get snatched up at the beginning of the month.  Hope you find something you're excited to spend points on soon!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing