cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

I’m New

Spoiler

Hello lovelies! I’m Tori- I’m new to this whole ordering online and Sephora in general - I’ve never really been a big user of Sephora products. I’ve always been the type to buy the drug store products as I thought makeup was so expensive and I didn’t want to spend the money on such expensive items. Don’t get me wrong- I did use a few products that needed to be purchased from Sephora but the store physically in person gave me anxiety as I had no idea what I was doing and always felt judged when going in. However, lately I’ve been receiving a bunch of gift cards. Just like anyone else I want to use them and I had some items in mind (Glossier Lip balms; I know its nothing crazy) they never had the items available at the physical stores (i went to 5…) so I decided to look online. I’m starting to find that there is actually quite a variety of cheaper items. Basically the reason I’m posting this is because I’m looking for some recommendations for cheaper but still good products to consider purchasing! I’m not a big makeup gal but with summer around the corner ya girl would like to look somewhat snatched without paying the big price some may pay. Any and all recommendations would be very much appreciated! 🥰 (Nothing against people who pay for expensive products, I just can’t bring myself to pay the price. I also don’t have the $$ to spend on expensive products- I don’t wear makeup  often or a large amount so it just isn’t worth it for me.) 

Re: I’m New

Welcome @xtorii2. Have you looked into the Sephora Collection of products? It's affordable and very good quality. I have a bunch of their liquid lipsticks and some blushes. I've never tried their skincare products, but have heard good things. 

Welcome to the community! 

@xtorii2 @I love this affordable eyeliner from the Sephora Collection:SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil .  The Ordinary has many affordable, quality products too.  I like The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque and The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL .  I don't think you will find less expensive, pure argan oil anywhere.

@xtorii2 @Welcome to BIC! Have you looked into Colourpop or Morphe?

@xtorii2 I agree those are great choices .  Do you love near a Sephora store to get some advice?

Oh welcome aboard @xtorii2 and I know how it feels to be excited and overwhelmed  with fabulous choices ..you can splurge on yourself but treat yourself with in reason with new beauty ..or start in the drugstore priced beauty ColourPop fits in that "reasonable " splurge but sephora offers their house brand cosmetics which is in that price range only problem I had was with the SEPHORA COLLECTION LashCraft Have It All Mascara 0.45 oz/ 13.5 mL  waterproof  formula  .  And for my pick of shadows to splurge on here it is ** Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Mini Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 2 for Face & Body  fun summer or anytime colors .

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing