cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Help a Student!

****************Closed**********************

I'm not sure if this would be the right place to post this, but I'm currently a design student working on my senior thesis. My topic is cosmetics waste and I'm collecting responses for my research. It would seriously help me out if you could take just a few minutes to answer a few questions- I promise that it'll take you less than five minutes.

Please message me or comment under this post if you would like to answer a few questions. If you have any other comments or concerns, please let me know!

Thank you!

Re: Help a Student!

For those who are curious about how the result came out: People most frequently run out of mascara, most people are neutral/a little concerned about cosmetics waste, and most people just throw their cosmetics out. Thank you all who helped me out! I am looking for some more answers, specifically about mascara. Feel free to message me if you are interested in helping me out again 🙂

A fun fact: Did you know Sephora recycles all of their testers and returned items? They get shipped off to be cleaned and properly disposed of! I just learned about it this week and it makes me very happy that Sephora does this. All the reason to love Sephora more!

Sure!

Happy to help.

I'll help

@vetusanima Send it my way, I’ll help you out. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Help a Student!

I'll participate

Good luck & please keep us posted on this thread.

Good luck & please keep us posted on this thread.

Re: Good luck & please keep us posted on this thread.

Thank you and of course!

I'll check the alt email I listed in case you need to fol...

I'll check the alt email I listed in case you need to follow up or just message me here.

@vetusanima Could you make email address not required?

Yes! I've changed that question so you can input different contact info- Ex. your Sephora ID. I would like some form of contact info in case you have a good response to one of the questions 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing