cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Having more point redemption options!

Hello,

I would like to have more point redemption options. I have more than 5000 points that I’ve saved and saved and saved for years. I personally think that 2500 points $100 gift card is a joke. And every month I wait for the monthly point rewards but it never seems to be what I am looking for/need or want.

What if they had an offer where a certain amount a points could allow you to redeem them for a certain amount of products? I would like to be able to redeem my points for items that I want or need. Yes, it’s a great idea when the point rewards come out every month from one brand but sometimes by the time you are able to refresh every Tuesday and Thursday they are all gone or honestly it isn’t what I am looking for.

Or what if they gave us a bigger discount depending on how many points you wanted to redeem?

To be quite honest with you, I’m not participating in the point event at all this time.  I feel that it’s so frustrating trying to redeem your points for something that you want. I feel like you rack up your points for what? I just think that they need to rethink point redemption.

Re: Having more point redemption options!

@AmyC -Agree 100%! I have years and years of points and thousand and thousands of dollars spent. Quite sick and tired of crap rewards and/or their “good” rewards always “sold out” even when you have 5 people sitting and refreshing testing to see if they ever even change from sold out from the previous T or TH and it never happens. At the end of my rope with Sephora when I can get my products elsewhere and not spend thousands of dollars a year! Who wants to do that these days anyway?!

Re: Having more point redemption options!

@Mac1112 so I have a confession to make. Even though I think 2500 points is worth more than $100, I went ahead and redeemed my points for two separate gift cards. And at the end of the day I am so very glad I did so. I’ve redeemed one gift card so far for the very beauty stay vulnerable cream blushes and I’m still deciding upon what I want to redeem the second gift card for. 

this might sound weird but for so long I kind of felt like I would always shop at Sephora first because of my large point bank that I was being so careful with. And know that I have redeemed most if not all of my point bank, it’s just kind of this huge relief. Like I said before in this post. I will not be participating in the point bonus buying events were you get through two times, three times, or four times depending upon your status. I like Sephora for their customer service, the variety of brands and products that they offer etc and their return policy. In my personal opinion, I don’t think their point bonus program is necessarily worth it.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing