Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family Discount Code 2019

Dear BIC , Mods and friends , last year the BIC community have been grateful to receive the friends and family code , are we going to receive it again this year? Is there any employees willing to share their friends and family code to shop online? thanking everyone in advance ๐Ÿงก

RE: Friends and Family Discount Code 2019

Hi! How do I get that code/email?? Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Friends and Family Discount Code 2019

I can always put a 20% discount from Sephora to good use! ๐Ÿคซ

Friends and Family Discount Code 2019

I would love to receive one as well. Keep us posted on whether or not you get one.

I'm so hoping!  That Drybar holiday set is screaming my name and I really need a new hairdryer. My old one died and I'm reduced to drying my hair with a desktop fan, lol.

Lol a desktop fan @prettyinpa ๐Ÿคฃ

@prettyinpa  The drybar sets do look amazing. I hope you can get one! ๐Ÿ™‚

@prettyinpa Those Drybar sets always look amazing! ๐Ÿ˜„ I keep telling myself I'll get one once my blowdryer dies but the darn thing just keeps holding on. It might need to have an unfortunate "accident" soon. ๐Ÿ˜›

If you end up snagging one, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

@Asche-  Mine died in a shower of sparks! However, I didn't let my hubby fix it even though he said he probably could, I said I couldn't stand the cold button always being so hard to push and that I really wanted a Drybar one. I told him he could always get me a Dyson, which stopped all ideas of fixing the old one, :D.

I saw on IG that some people that had asked for a f&f code on their page received one so maybe sooner rather than later??? Here's hoping!

20% would be wonderful! It might push me over the edge to make a purchase since I havenโ€™t replenished my stock in months. 

Iโ€™m okay either way ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ if I need something I buy it.  A discount just means iโ€™m looking for a reason (discount) to buy lol

yes! my friend who works at a sephora gave me one as soon as they got them in store. it's 20% off between october 5th-12th, but it is a one-time-only code.

RE: Re: Friends and Family Discount Code 2019

Itโ€™d be most wonderful of you and your friend if I get a F&F code.

I have no friends at Sephora but I'm going to go to my local one and ask for the code ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@Deviant wrote:

yes! my friend who works at a sephora gave me one as soon as they got them in store. it's 20% off between october 5th-12th, but it is a one-time-only code.

@mztm  I hope we will receive it this year too, but I am not sure since the sale is coming up next weekend, so not sure if they already send out the codes.

What sale? I have not received an emails lately about discounts. 

@mztm @Anastasiya13 @@They havenโ€™t sent codes out yet but I think theyโ€™re going out mid week if I recall correctly. 

@itscarin  Thank you, I hope we get them.

@Anastasiya13 To clarify, I meant in general I believe theyโ€™ll start to go out on Wednesday. I have no idea if the mods will be hooking us up. 

Fingers crossed! That would be wonderful. ๐Ÿ˜„

82 Replies
testing