Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Digital event sephoria

Did anyone else complete the sephoria online tasks… do you know what the rewards are? What do the 20 lipsticks mean? #sephoria #online #rewards

Re: Digital event sephoria

Do you when we will receive the points?

Reviewing the terms of the event sheds some light on the lipstick quest outcome. If you collect 20 of the lipsticks you get 250 points.

It says the lipstick has to be redeemed by 9/29 and in store I think?

@akemp42 It took me 45 minutes to collect 40 lipsticks and get the NFT.  The NFT will give you 15% off a $50 purchase.  The lipsticks will give you a reward redemption but didn't say exactly what.

Can’t find more than 14 

wjete are they?

@AlinaEna @It’s too late now to find them since it ended at 11:59 pm est.  You had to click on the walls, paintings and play the videos in the garden area and in the kitchen. 

The NFT Will give you 15% off of a $50 purchase. They will send an email 10/5 to redeem. The lipsticks will give points as a reward. You don’t have to do anything once you’ve collected your lipsticks. They will reach out via email with the reward. 

Has anyone gotten the discount code email yet? It's late on Oct 6 and still nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Nothing received on my end - or my daughters -just a follow up survey. We both collected 40 lipsticks

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing