Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Delay in shipping

I placed an order on May 7. Today is May 20...still says in-progress.  I decided to cancel my $200 order because i must have some of these items asap to go back to work. 

I am unable to cancel in progress orders. To say i am unhappy is a huge understatement. All other online orders ive made have had only a slight delay in shipping. Its unacceptable to have NO update in 14 days.  

Re: Delay in shipping

@skyeRoad  I placed 2 orders on May 7th and I'm in the same boat as you, they have not shipped and no updates. I agree it's frustrating. I've experienced long delays with other places I've ordered from as well. The best shipping I've had is from Nordstrom (always amazing service with them), Macy's and WalMart.

Re: Delay in shipping

I placed 2 small orders (2-3 items each) on the 11th and have still not shipped either.  It's weird since I placed several a couple weeks ago and they shipped in a few days, and I have seen other ppl get their orders w/promos that were only available a few days ago!!  So it's weird, but I've gotten a couple emails saying they're still working on it, so I'm just trying to be patient and hope they'll be shipped soon since the original eta date said the 27th.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing