Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Coupon code disappeared?

I received a 15% off coupon code yesterday - I think via app notification - and now can’t find it anywhere. It was one time use, said it was a reward, and starts 2/20. Is it gone forever? It’s not in my app or my emails, and I’m not sure why/where else to look.

Tags:

Re: Coupon code disappeared?

Same thing. I think their email pulls certain parts from specific addresses (i.e. dynamic content) and that is how they are able to change what we all see when opening their email....hence the coupon is gone and replaced by a banner or something else. I did the same...flagged it in my inbox to be used today until it disappeared. I thought I was going crazy. Why would Sephora do so without offering an explanation like *at least* we are sorry we made a mistake? do not underestimate our memory...

That happened to me too and I called in saying it disappeared and they do not believe it was even sent to me!

Whaaaat? Thats so rude

I am so glad to know I'm not crazy. It's disappeared for me too! SEPHORA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? This is getting very frustrating

Mine was hidden in an email they sent on Tuesday titled "You're In! Access your rewards here". So to me, it looked like just a regular email saying what kind of new things are in the rewards bazaar. Lucky for me, i opened up the email and decided to scroll all the way to the bottom where i noticed the coupon code... 

It did work because I just placed my order. Odd that Sephora put it in that email with that subject line.. 

I read the whole thing again and it doesnt have the code but the valid dates and terms. Really disappointed because I was gonna combine that with my Ratuten cash back 😞

Hi @MissMinnieMouse,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

@ZakiyaBT  - I sent you a pm - I don't show I received any emails from Sephora on 2/18 except notification that I was tagged in a comment on the board.  If you would be able to help, that would be appreciated.  

what was the code? cause it is the same for eveyone targeted for that email 

Me too. Thought I was losing my mind. Can't find it in any email search. Did they retract all of them? Guess I won't make a purchase today.

Found my email but the code won't work. Offer available to select Beauty Insider members. Must be logged in to qualify. Hmmm

Mine disappeared as well. This is incredibly frustrating. I starred the email so it was at the top of my inbox. The rest of the message is still there, but the image and text with the code have vanished. 

I just used customer service live chat and spoke to a rep. She was able to retrieve my code and it seems to be working. Definitely call or chat if you still want to use the code today. (I still want to know how this even happened, but at least they were able to make it right.)

I’m having the same issue. The code message disappeared but the fine print message is still at the bottom. 

Me too! That is wild! 

Coupon code disappeared?

My coupon dissapeared too. I was looking forward to making a purchase. I wonder how they managed to remove the coupon that was already sent. crazy. I hope they let us know how and why.

Mine is gone, too, but I took a picture of the code from the email and it’s not working either. Had my cart all ready. 😕

Yeah, thank you for the clarity that I am not the only one.

I would love that coupon back, if anybody still has it please share:)

My code from the email is gone also. This was from making the 50 dollar purchase promo they had . Hopefully they will fix it.

Didn’t even know this was possible but the same thing happened to me! Thought I was losing my mind. 

Same thing.  Looked at the email and the code is no longer there even though the fine print is still at the bottom of the email for that discount.  They definitely did something.

45 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Seph.png
testing