Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Birthday Gift 2019

Hi, does anyone know when I can find out what the 2019 birthday gift is? My birthday is directly after New Year and I was wondering if I have the option to choose between the two yearly gifts. Thanks!

Re: Birthday Gift 2019

So, here it is.

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 2.57.52 AM.png

Anonymous Insider

It looks like it's Drunk Elephant and Kat von D deluxe sets (thanks @beautydealsbff Instagram)!!!

A Drunk Elephant set would be awesome

Yes, DE would be awesome!  Too bad I have to wait until October!  @Mrose251  Here's a pic I found online:

Anonymous Insider

Completely agree! I'm guessing they made a Kat von D set to try and resurrect the brand after the issues it had this past year, but I'll be grabbing the Drunk Elephant freebie 😄

My birthday is in January and I am really disappointed by the KVD... I don't look forward to that.

@kikikawaii That's why there are two options.

I was wondering the same thing! Early January bday issues, right?

I hope it's something good.

Hello @dodobird213, info regarding the 2019 birthday gifts has not been released yet! I don't know if both options will be available in early January, but I will let you know if I hear anything! 🙂 

Regards, 

Kevin

Anonymous Insider

Are they available for this month? I made a choice but it says i have to buy something to get the gift.  In the email i got it didn't say that was a requirement.  Thank you. 

@Anonymous,

We do require a purchase online in order to redeem the Beauty Insider birthday gift. However, a purchase is not required in store. If you need assistance redeeming the gift online, please contact us at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

Perfect! Thank you so much 😊 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 2.57.52 AM.png
testing