Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Best lip balms?

I’m interested in trying a hydrating and heading lip balm. I’ve been using “Smiths Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm” and its pretty good, but not very hydrating. Any recommendations!?

Re: Best lip balms?

Right now I am using Laneige sleeping mask.   It’s work better for me than others I have tried.
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Cherry Blossom

lanolips is my fave, I feel theyre the best for the price, and I love the tubes so I dont have to get my finger goopy, as with many other thick balms in pots.

I love the tinted ones bc its like a treatment and color in one. rhubarb is my fave color. 🙂

Everyone will have a different opinion what works best for them @queenT26 . Right now I have a couple of lip masks in rotation. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask Sweet Dreams fresh Sugar Recovery Lip Mask Advanced Therapy 0.35 oz/ 10 g Grande Cosmetics GrandePOUT Plumping Lip Mask 

You will need to experiment with various products to find the best product for you.

I use the SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Rose , and then use LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C every night. Amazing combo, and my lips have never looked better. 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing