Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Beauty Insider Cash

"Return of merchandise purchased with a Beauty Insider Cash Reward will be for the price actually paid after applying the $10 discount. Neither the 500 Beauty Insider Points deducted from your Beauty Insider account or the $10 discount will be refunded. Exchanges of the same item will be credited for the full transaction value including the $10 discount."

Worst policy ever.  First of all, I earned those point by SPENDING $500 at Sephora for it to only amount to $10.  And their policy is that they will not even refund the points if the item is returned? So I am supposed to be stuck with a product I don't like at all (a lipstick shade that was too bright) at a time when I couldn't even test the product in the store (due to Covid).  But the measly 19 points that I earned on that order are quick to be reduced once the product is returned.

I have been a Rouge member for about 4-5 years, but they can bet I am switching to Utla which has better return policies and sales.  Bye Felicia.

RE: Beauty Insider Cash

Had the exact same experience. Bought a natural perfume that they don’t sell in store. Gave me a headache. Wouldn’t return my points.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing