cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #20

Re: Active Promo Codes #20

@Harobedb I'm sad I missed out, I've been trying to get my hands on a sample of the Peony Blush Suede for so long 😞

That's the one I got (it was the only one left; I think the other one was the Pear and Freesia one, which was already snapped up.) I wouldn't be so anxious to get this if the Sephoras near me had these available to sample. That, combined with the fact that it's hard to get a carded sample that isn't Wood Sage & Sea Salt one (which is still amazing.) I want so much to just see what the others smell like!

@Harobedb Let me know how it is!

MascaraOffer.png

By the way, this works on the Sephora Favorites mascara set (w/samples of KVD Go Big or Go Home; Lancome Monsieur Big; Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes; Benefit They're Real; and Fenty Full Frontal, and a voucher for a full-sized tube.) I got this offer, but mine was for 20 off (I also haven't bought mascara from Sephora in almost two years, so maybe that's why the discount's higher.)

@Harobedb   and everyone else:  I just checked the fine print on the Sephora Mini Mascara favorites page.  The coupon for a full size mascara that is included in the set is NOT eligible to be redeemed at Sephora.com or Sephora inside JC Penney.  Just wanted everyone to know the full details before making a purchase. 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-favorites-lashstash-to-go-P454973?icid2=products%20grid:p454...

Thanks. I already knew that, but it's good to post it for people new to how Sephora Favorites set work.

I got the same thing too! If only it was 20% for all color cosmetics 😛

SKINSOLVE

SKINSOLVE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
SKINSOLVEChoices.jpg

Values

Sunday Riley: $14.17

Kiehl's: $7.20

Biossance: $8.27

DGBLUE

4.5 ml

$7.38 value

DGBLUE.jpg

CLEARPORES

15 ml

$5.20 value

CLEARPORES.jpg

STURMCREAM

STURMCREAM.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
STURMCREAMChoices.jpg

Values

Light: $82

Regular: $86

Rich: $92

Omg! Has anyone actually tried this? How is it?

5B27F95A-4449-4A6B-9C90-C5A8CAF63834.jpegDDC44AAB-F004-48CF-9777-D239B47E4BB3.jpeg
 @Harobedb Here you go. I choose the regular version. I got it from somewhere (not Sephora) before. I quite like it. I didn’t get the full-size due to the cost.

@blackkitty2014 @Beat me to it! I was definitely not sure it would be as big as they said but it’s a super generous gwp 

Thanks! I appreciate your weighing in! 🙂

Wow those are an awesome value - was wondering about the high buy in but that’s a generous sample! I went for it - had something for $50 I’ve been waiting to buy so added another thing - I’ve really wanted to try this brand 

Darn it, why didn’t they have this promo 2 days ago when I bought ND Safari. Oh well 😟

Very tempted by this but think perhaps they have listed the sizes wrong. Any mods know if this offer is correct?

Hi @ grizzlymaze- I'm showing that each sample is listed as 20 ml (.68 oz)! 

Best,

Kevin

Thank you @kevinbt for your reply. This is a great promo!!

It is!! 🙂 

557 Replies
testing