Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Oh man, I just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday! Though I wonder how this 2x works with the 1.5x for rouge...

@SurprisedLemur I'm pretty sure I saw that with the fragrance point multiplier right before Christmas you only got toped up to 2X, so in lieu of 1.5X you'd just get 2X, not 1.5*2=3X.  I suspect this would be the same?

MERRY16 still works, but the step-up codes TWOFORYOU and PICKTHREE are both "OOS"

Merry16 has now expired.

DREAMSKIN

DREAMSKIN.jpg

Set contains:

1) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

2) Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel

3) Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb

4) Hum Nutrition Beauty zzZz Sleep Supplement

5) Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix with Reishi

6) Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

7) Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

😎 Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum

9) Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

10) Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

11) Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

12) Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Anyone else think the buy in is a bit high considering its a bunch of samples? 

@trishavt I did think that but, at the same time, I was really happy to see a sample set of skincare and nutritional supplements. I really wish Sephora would offer more options like this (particularly since the choices for the 2 free samples is usually a bunch of foundations and perfumes whenever I check). This, plus the fact that they actually have some good stuff in the 100 point rewards bazaar for the first time in ages, did ultimately tempt me into making a purchase even though I'm on a no-buy / low-buy. 

I try not to be a buzz kill. @trishavt but this was an ea...

I try not to be a buzz kill. @trishavt but this was an easy pass. high buy in for foils and I think I counted only 3? would be new to me

This is also supposed to be available in-store as well with the same $35 min. purchase threshold. 🙂

thanks for sharing! just placed an order and added this!

BIOSERUM

7 x 0.07 oz/2 ml

$38.22 value

BIOSERUM.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

OOS 

LONGWEAR

$7.94 value

LONGWEAR.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
LONGWEARShades.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

The OP has been updated. Sorry it had been a while; the holidays kept me away from the BIC the past few weeks. I should be on more often now. Thank you @ohheyitscindyk and the other lovely ladies for keeping the thread updated! 🤗

@Lazybeautybeast  Thank you for your time!

I have not been as active on BIC as I used to be but thank you @Lazybeautybeast@ohheyitscindyk and everyone else that helps maintain this thread! 

This is the other birthday gift option:

MilkMakeupBirthdayOption.jpgMilkMakeupBirthdayOptionDetails.jpg

@eshoe @GG84 @quspork @cianni @shesarevolution @grayreb

Just a heads up to non-January bday babes...the online only option is supposed to change from time to time (don't recall off the top of my head if it will be monthly or just as they go oos), so this may not be available when your b-day rolls around. Keep your eyes peeled for different options as they come up! 😁

Oh wow I didn’t know about this @RGbrown. Did they change the online one last year too? I thought it was just Bumble & Bumble? I guess I’ll pick up something during the sale today since I’m a January baby and wanted this Milk Makeup option

@GuessgalUnidentified

No, last year it didn't change, it's just part of the new changes this year. It's a way to showcase/share several brands instead of keeping the choices static...perhaps helpful for brands that don't want to commit to providing a full year's worth of gifts 😊

Thanks for the tag, @ohheyitscindyk! I think I'm going to go with the points. Have you decided what you're picking up?

3,654 Replies
testing