Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 7/9/19

Hey BIC!

I do my best to keep the main thread updated but you may want to check the rest of thread for the most current info.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

$25 minimum GWPs:

• YOURGIFT
  • SWEETDREAM
  • GOVOLUME
  • PRIMERA
  • LIPGLOW
  • PEELING
  • EYECARE
  • SOCLEAN
  • RENEWPEEL
  • LUMINATE
  • BOOST
  • ARTISTLIP
  • HAIRHERO
  • YESWASO
  • LIP4YOU
  • SHINY
  • SUNKISSED
  • GLOWY
  • COCOBLING
  • FABFOAM
  • TOOGOOD
  • VEGANLASH

$30+ minimum GWPs:

• TROOPSC

VIB / Rouge GWP

• KORRESTRIO
  • COLORPROOF
  • VIBTINGLY

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

CAUDALIECRU

Photos (last updated 7/9/19): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNGRougeVIBGWP.PNG 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I finally get a targeted offer, and THIS is the one I get? I don't wear foundation, Sephora, as you can tell from my purchase history. Oh, and you sent some folks a 20% off foundation coupon instead...so not only do you insult me with a coupon I won't use, you insult me further by sending the worst version of a coupon I won't use. Thanks. 🙄

@RGbrown 

I got this one, too.  It's great targeted marketing, considering it is the one big item neither of us have bought from Sephora. 

For me, I'm not about to buy a foundation online if I haven't tried it first, and my Sephora is so small that it doesn't carry all the brands I want to try. And I don't want to go through the hassle of their returns process.

I may go in one of these days, but I may just go back to SDM to check out their BB/CC creams.  I didn't expect the foundation I did buy to be sooo full coverage. 

@itscarin very annoying! Doesn’t work for me either, I have received none of these offers. I think I will be moving towards most of my purchasing direct from manufacturers or Ulta. 

@jen81   I understand your feelings, but beware that Ulta is far worse at this.  Not everyone gets the general multipliers anymore; even some of those have become targeted.  Then, there's Ulta's email jail.  I keep whining about this, but they cannot, or will not, fix my email issue.  Now I am getting emails at two different emails that are not connected to my Diamond account (one was my previous address that I changed because that one stopped getting offers.  The other I had change on my own to see if it would work, but they were supposed to have deleted it. Nope.)

LIPLIFE

LIPLIFE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
LIPLIFEChoices.jpg

Values

Buxom: $9.77

Nudestix: $22.88

Urban Decay: $2.61

@Lazybeautybeast Smiley Happy

This is now available for everyone, not just Rouge.

DRSTURM

0.3 oz/10 ml

$100 value

DRSTURM.png

sold out! boo

sold out! boo

Why is this stuff so expensive? Anyone know how it differs from all the HA’s out there? I’m a skincare junky but I’ll let those that love this try it first.

@howconnie  Idk, but I saw that and thought wow, I'm glad I'm not rouge...a sample for $65!? but I guess that's bc I can't or wouldn't spend that much anyway, so to me it's not worth it.

I wish it were available in Canada! 

ETA: It works now! There was just a delay.

Doesn't work yet or already sold out. Boo Smiley Sad

RADFACE

10 ct

$5.33 value

RADFACE.jpg

GETPAMPRD

GETPAMPRD.jpg

DRDENNIS

*Not working yet

DRDENNIS.jpg

@ohheyitscindyk  Is this an old promo? Just wondering if it is or similar to a previous one. 

@jen81 I'm not sure which promo you were referring to, but I don't think the particular Dr. Dennis Gross samples have been offered as a sample set like this before. The Shiseido samples seem to be offered more often. Hope that helps Smiley Happy

@ohheyitscindyk 🙈sorry I didn’t specify,  I meant the dr Dennis gross one! Thanks for answering!

did anyone get the Shiseido set? I placed an order on Sun...

did anyone get the Shiseido set? I placed an order on Sunday specifically to get that set and my order was evidently lost. When I contacted customer service today they offered to send me a replacement order. however, I see now that my replacement order didn't include the Shiseido set. customer service says it's now out of stock and put 100 pts on my account.

I can't be the only one who has a cart ready for this... 🤔

@fieldsofclover, I have sworn off GWP this year that I've...

@fieldsofclover, I have sworn off GWP this year that I've already tried unless it's just something I love. I shopped pretty heavy the first part of this year (Re-Rouged in June I think) so I'll sit low until Holiday items trickle in.

Active Promo Codes #19

rollwithit

ICONICLIP

0.05 oz/1.7 g

$10.83 value

ICONICLIP.jpg

3,271 Replies