Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

CALMING

0.25 oz/7.3 ml

$7.06 value

CALMING.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

STYLER

15 ml

$3.20 value

STYLER.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

ADVENTURE

ADVENTURE.jpg

Set 1:

- The ABH appears to be the shade Crush.

ADVENTURESet1.jpg

Set 2: 

- The Bite appears to be the shade Glacé.

ADVENTURESet2.jpg

Set 3: 

ADVENTURESet3.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

So I just received the ADVENTURE promo set 3 and I’m a little disappointed. Pic looked like it would have 3 of the DDG pads but it only came with 1.  But the reusable bag is quite nice.

this is the second promo with DDG pads I got this year where I receive fewer pads than expected, not sure what’s up with that.

Okay, so I'm not quite as in the loop as I used to be... As I recall, the better holiday GWP sets come out a litter later and (used to) have a buy-in of $25. So these aren't them. Right? ... I really hope not. 

@kittichick Last year on November 24th, there were sample bags- one with 12 foils for $45 (also an in-store version) or you could choose from three with 10 DS for $90. Hopefully I'm thinking of the same thing you are 🙂

I think Glace has made it into every box/bag/etc for the past two years.  Bite needs to make samples in colors other than Glace.

Right? I'm like, "Ooh, Bite!" Wait. Is that Glace AGAIN??? Nevermind...

haha, I was going to mention that also... Smiley Very Happy

These are just not that exciting to me! I feel like previous years the gift set promo that comes out before the sale has been better....

MEMOIRE

5 ml

$6 value

MEMOIRE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

SUGARFRESH

2 g

$6 value

SUGARFRESH.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I received this email yesterday. For reference, I believe it’s been a year since I purchased foundation. 
95D71B51-754A-40AD-AFEC-2448AC5F1401.png

@itscarinI got one for mascara - I never buy mascara from Sephora. If I had gotten a foundation one, I totally would've restocked!! T_T

too bad for them eh? Smiley Wink

I got one too and used it on the STELLAR foundation curre...

I got one too and used it on the STELLAR foundation currently on sale, the 20% worked on top of the sale price!

@itscarin I got a similar email this week and when I try to use it , it won’t let me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I figure there’s no point in even trying since the mods haven’t gotten back to me in regards to a separate issue I messaged about a week ago. 

@gonerogue Weird. I checked and it works for me. It doesn’t stack with other promos though, which makes me wonder why Sephora gave us the ability to add more than one promo if they won’t allow more than one promo. 

VEIL

0.03 oz/0.90 g

$3.94 value

VEIL.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

BIGEGO

2 ml

$6.57 value

BIGEGO.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂