Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Shipping is still free, but I don’t know why that was even an option?...

@Upasana rouge used to have flash shipping as a perk - now it's standard shipping so you can still choose to have flash shipping as the gift. It's probably really dependent on where you live tbh. In the past, even when I order hazmat items so my stuff isn't flash it still arrived pretty quick so it's not what I would choose but if you live somewhere it takes longer I could see wanting it

Wait so is shipping no longer gonna be free for rouge unless we select it?

Rouge gets free standard shipping, no minimum, automatically. But if you want to upgrade to flash shipping, you can select it as your gift, or pay the fee for the year.

@Maria88 Once Flash "ends" for Rouge, I think that will be on 2/17, we'll be switched to free standard shipping. So yes, you'll either have to choose Flash as your gift or pay for it.

The gift is free to add, and works with ANY purchase. I brought a Besame’ lipstick swatch for $6, and 750 points were added to my account instantly.

If we add it now, does that mean when we qualify for vib...

If we add it now, does that mean when we qualify for vib or rouge later in the year we wont get points then?

Re: If we add it now, does that mean when we qualify for vib...

@grayrebUnidentified

You should be able to choose again when you requalify. The offer now is essentially Sephora's apology for changing the Rewards program without notice, so you are choosing an extra perk based on your 2018 status. 

when I tried to add the 500 points it said it was out of...

when I tried to add the 500 points it said it was out of stock.

You don’t even need to buy anything. I added the points to my account this morning. 

RENTRIO

RENTRIO.jpg

RENTRIODetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

VIOLETC

5 ml

$14.67 value

VIOLETC.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Says it’s out of stock 😪

Sephora is really rolling up with all the great promos right now haha 

Agreed, I'm scrounging around looking for things to buy t...

Agreed, I'm scrounging around looking for things to buy that I really don't need for this sample, lol. 😂😅

RE: Agreed, I'm scrounging around looking for things to buy t...

Same lol

Re: Agreed, I'm scrounging around looking for things to buy t...

@donnainca Ended up buying a replacement for something I haven’t used up yet but know I’ll eventually get so I could get this 

Re: Agreed, I'm scrounging around looking for things to buy t...

@donnainca I had a couple things I could pick up either now or later and decided to grab it now because I’m really interested in trying this. 

I was just able to use it on an order just a minute ago. Didn’t work in my phone app but was able to eat through iPad. Really want to try before I commit kinda pricey.

DE is gone it seems.

DE is back!

3,650 Replies
testing