Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

SCRUB

1 oz

$4.32

SCRUB.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

4EVERLIP

$4 value

4EVERLIP.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
4EVERLIPShades.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

I guess Sephora is not having mystery samples every day this year?

MOISTMELT

1.5 oz

$6.75 value

MOISTMELT.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Active Promo Codes #19

They are called "New Holiday Samples" but no info on how to select them.

@Amakened I clicked on the message & all it did was take me to the Beauty Offers page, so I guess it was referring to the promo codes.

Stila Magnum mascara, Nars lippie pencil, Ole Henricksen...

Stila Magnum mascara, Nars lippie pencil, Ole Henricksen glow cream,...

Active Promo Codes #19

Did anyone get a message in the app on their home page about awesome new samples that when you click for more details, don't seem to exist in the offer section that appears? They look better than the "choose two with every order," more like the surprise kind we used to be able to select at checkout under promo section.

They're called "New Holiday Samples," btw.

They're called "New Holiday Samples," btw.

This is active now:87C0D76C-A25A-4FBB-B03A-605D103CAF43.jpeg

But it doesn’t stack with any promo codes which is hilarious because this used to be the one promo that you could stack with a gwp since it used to be considered a gift card and not a promo. 

can someone name a time that they’ve actually been able to add two or more promos to an order?!  I can’t believe Sephora built this out for 2 promo codes but never allows you to use two promo codes!

The only times I could stack promo codes was the monthly...

The only times I could stack promo codes was the monthly Play codes for 50 BI points earlier this year. I was happy they *finally* made those redeemable online & then also made it so we could stack it w/ regular promo codes. I even added a regular promo code and 2 months of Play codes to ONE order, so their system for sure allows for multiple, stacked codes. Ofc now they seemed to stop putting those 50pt promo cards in Play boxes, so it was nice while it lasted I guess?

The one time I got a $100 Rouge Reward, back in March, I forgot to use a promo code with it @itscarin 

I do hate that this isn't a gift cert anymore, and I am sad that it is 25 off 75 instead of 50. I'm not sure I am even going to use the 25 off code. I don't need anything that can't wait until my spend resets Jan 1.

I don't feel like I am going to re-Rouge next year unless I end up buying a new hairdryer or something like that. Actually, with the new return policy, I don't think I will be buying a big-ticket item from Sephora or anything that plugs in, period.

@gingerleigh Just a thought -- Use an Amex card.  Depending on the card you have and their coverage, of course.  But I just have a free amex blue card and it comes with return protection.  If I buy anything final sale or the return period expires, I can file a claim with amex, and they'll refund me.  It's valid 90 days from date of purchase, up to $300 per item, and up to $1000 per year.  They also have purchase protection which extends the warranty of any item by a year.  For example, I had a fitbit that was under warranty for 12 months from the manufacturer, and of course it broke in month 13.  Amex refunded me for the cost of that item so I was able to turn around and buy a brand new one.

I love my amex.  It's the only credit card I've ever had, and I've had since I got my first credit card at like 25.  There are seriously some amazing benefits to amex and even at the free level!  The cards you pay for have more benefits, too, but I'm just not sure I'd use them enough to justify the extra $250 or $500 a year.   #notsponsored 

Thank you for reminding me about Amex! Definitely going to look into getting one in the coming year. I have read about some of those benefits before and they do sound really nice. @itscarin 

it makes me a little sad. I shop less and less at Sephora...

it makes me a little sad. I shop less and less at Sephora and more and more at Ulta or directly from the brand to get a better promo or perk. I think Sephora needs to make some serious changes or else they will go down hill more. The competition keeps getting more competitive. Although.... Sephora is owned by a $34 Billion Dollar company so they aren't going anywhere and time soon. 🤷

Re: it makes me a little sad. I shop less and less at Sephora...

I've actually been shopping at sephora more lately, bc they've had some good deals and things ulta doesn't have of course, like the play boxes.  and I actually like sephora's site better bc it's cleaner and faster, and you can use more than 1 gc, unlike ulta, whose site always gets slow which annoys me. 

but I always try to order around $25 to get a reward (or more if there's a good one for more), and I don't see much incentive to order over $25 if you can't even get a lil freebie (like, c'mon, I'm sure they could spare it).  so I order more expensive things elsewhere, but one thing they do have that ulta doesn't, is the 5 oz. black opium for $145, which is a crazy good deal, especially w/the 20% off...but if I can't even get some freebies for spending that much, then it'd be better just to get the smaller one at ulta w/the points.

Re: it makes me a little sad. I shop less and less at Sephora...

@sarahshter Tell me about it. I’ve spent $1500 with ulta this year, and $700 with Sephora. I have no idea what I’ve spent with other retailers and brand direct sites, but I know Sephora is no longer my ride or die. 

@itscarin  So frustrating that you can’t combine! The perks are getting fewer and fewer! You can find better deals at direct retailers or Ulta for sure.

@itscarin Apparently you can only combine the $100 Rouge reward code with a sample promo code.

Not to mention the discounts keep getting worse and worse. They should have kept it at the $50 minimum

SEASALT

9 ml

$12.60 value

SEASALT.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast @itsfi 🙂

3,650 Replies
testing