Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 7/9/19

Hey BIC!

I do my best to keep the main thread updated but you may want to check the rest of thread for the most current info.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

$25 minimum GWPs:

• YOURGIFT
  • SWEETDREAM
  • GOVOLUME
  • PRIMERA
  • LIPGLOW
  • PEELING
  • EYECARE
  • SOCLEAN
  • RENEWPEEL
  • LUMINATE
  • BOOST
  • ARTISTLIP
  • HAIRHERO
  • YESWASO
  • LIP4YOU
  • SHINY
  • SUNKISSED
  • GLOWY
  • COCOBLING
  • FABFOAM
  • TOOGOOD
  • VEGANLASH

$30+ minimum GWPs:

• TROOPSC

VIB / Rouge GWP

• KORRESTRIO
  • COLORPROOF
  • VIBTINGLY

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

CAUDALIECRU

Photos (last updated 7/9/19): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNGRougeVIBGWP.PNG 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks for this! I placed an order as soon as I saw it which was at 4am lol. That’s a very high value item (FS is 30 ml for $300 and this is 10ml), I’ve tried it before and it’s not an earth shattering formulation and I’d never pay full price, but it was good (and I had to place an order anyway!) and something I’ll definitely finish!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Wow that’s one of the highest buy-ins (for a single sample) I’ve seen yet! 😳 I guess it is a high value sample...but still 👀

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

New promo but not working yet: CLEANBAG (12 samples) with $35 purchase

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@ashacroo I so wish this would be available in stores!! I have a store credit that I’m dying  to use but I’m waiting for good store promo or coupon😩

Hello. Unfortunately, I don't know how Store credit works...

Hello. Unfortunately, I don't know how Store credit works. If it is possible for you to use your store credit at a Sephora inside Jcpenney, they do have a "cleanbag" available. Here's what I got. (See picture!)

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

New sale promo code for some secret select group (in which I am never included 🙄)

30% off *makeup* (no skin, hair, fragrance etc) through 8/6. See if it works for you!

KA3PL783E

ITS SO UNFAIR! I NEVER GET SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!

ITS SO UNFAIR! I NEVER GET SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!

Ugh. I’ve not gotten any of these special discounts even the one they told us we could call and CS would give it to us I got denied. Errrr. Sephora- you know we talk and find out about these. Lol

I have some skincare I need to pick up and I have some gift cards but I’m also waiting for a sale period to try and maximize them. I don’t need any makeup, but these little targeted offers that seem to have been floating around more recently have been evading me. I’m hoping we see a universal one after the Nordstrom sale ends, last year we go that surprise one so you never know! 

I'm in the same boat. I usually don't mind because I think to myself that my time is coming in in November, however 30% is even more than the rouge discount and I do have some makeup items that I want to buy Smiley Sad

Edit: Now that I think of it I received an email a while back along the lines of "spend $75 now, get 15% later"... which I am feeling a little petty about now, knowing that some people got 30% with no previous purchase requirement. 

@SurprisedLemur I didn’t get that one either. I think I saw a couple people post about it, but that’s it. 

@RGbrown   30% off is a big chunk of change.  Is the mark-up for cosmetics that high?  It's also interesting that it is targeted towards makeup, which, I read in an article posted in the Beauty News thread a good while ago, was Sephora's weakest area of growth last year.

@Ispend2much6 

From what I've read, the markup in beauty is actually well above 30%. Once you factor in transportation, warehousing and logistics, physical stores, employee costs, etc, the actual profit is of course much lower, and I'm sure 30% puts a good dent in the bottom line, but Sephora is hoping to draw in more customers with it and convert at least a few into long term, loyal customers willing to pay full price in the future. 

@RGbrown Thanks for sharing - it didn't work for me either. I am not one to be salty about this sort of thing, but it's sad that 30% is more than we receive during the discount events. Oh, well.

@Cyncynn I normally don't get salty but I was salty it was 30% and the most rouge is offered is 20%.  I feel a little better knowing it's restricted to cosmetics though.  I'm all set on the makeup.

@itscarin Same! I don't need any makeup, but I guess I'd end up finding something if I received 30% off lol

More $$$ in my pocket I guess!

@RGbrown Darn, didn't work for me, either. Thanks for posting!

Active Promo Codes #19

KORRESTRIO is showing expired OOS

HAIRREFRESH

*Note that this is brand-specific.

1.8 oz/53 ml

$10.80 value

HAIRREFRESH.png

@Lazybeautybeast Smiley Happy

GLOW

GLOW.jpg