Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Just had the banana cream removed from my order. Do they usually substitute some other item from the promo or are you just SOL?

@stelladee SOL. Make sure to call and gripe to CS; they'll give you points as a consolation prize.

Cross-post from the Canadian thread. Got the perfume and REN 🙂

C1386AED-0D3D-4442-9ED7-A801E1B807D4.jpeg

Yeah no fomo....the one I wanted sold out while I was checking out.

Does anyone know if NOFOMO is single use or multiuse? Thanks!

@ella7 It's multiple-use, and it looks like you can choose the same items you've previously ordered if they're still available.

Thank you!

it looks like one time only

it looks like one time only, I thought I saw it in the email.

the miu miu perfume is already OOS 😞 I tried placing my order and it says cart out of date, so it made me refresh and now it's OOS. So sad, but now I don't want the promo so I save money 🙂

I hope that I get mine- I've love all the Miu Miu scents!

Something need to be done!!! Sephora is deceiving people!!! I just sent this mail to them: 

“I printed my mail box to prove that you are deceiving people. I placed an order 3 hours ago. One hour ago I got an email saying about deluxe samples. But I already had got mine 2 hours earlier. Ok. But then, after 3 hours I got an mail saying that the freebies were took off my purchase!!!! How????? If you not even had made public (by mail) about this promotion????? You need to be prosecuted” I want my money back because I won’t buy of you anymore”.

Watchout girls!!! Though it’s showing in stock, they don’t have most of the deluxe samples... it’s a scam to make us buy and then they say that some products have been canceled of your order... 

in in case i chose the perfume and ouai oil.

@Mari32Mari I see you feel very passionately about this....

@Mari32Mari I see you feel very passionately about this. You may want to post this in Customer Service where a MOD is more likely to respond to you.

Is anyone able to see all the options? Only 2 eyeliners are coming up available to select. 

I see all the options

I see all the options

@darkiceis that is odd  - I have 10 options if just put it in to test. USA location - not sure if you are in Canada maybe they are having another issue 

@Kim888 I’m in the US. It is really odd, on my phone only the 2 eyeliners show up. I went on a desktop and all the options are there. 

@darkiceis that is odd - I'm on a computer so maybe that is why then

@Kim888 sure is, I was able to get my order in.  Can't wait to try the Ren!

I don’t care for miu miu perfumes but that miniature bottle is adorable and tempting me. Which is a terrible reason to spend money 😂

the bottle is adorable, you only live once, go for it.

the bottle is adorable, you only live once, go for it.

No FOMO...it's like they read my mind! LOL

3,650 Replies
testing