Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 7/9/19

Hey BIC!

I do my best to keep the main thread updated but you may want to check the rest of thread for the most current info.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

$25 minimum GWPs:

• YOURGIFT
  • SWEETDREAM
  • GOVOLUME
  • PRIMERA
  • LIPGLOW
  • PEELING
  • EYECARE
  • SOCLEAN
  • RENEWPEEL
  • LUMINATE
  • BOOST
  • ARTISTLIP
  • HAIRHERO
  • YESWASO
  • LIP4YOU
  • SHINY
  • SUNKISSED
  • GLOWY
  • COCOBLING
  • FABFOAM
  • TOOGOOD
  • VEGANLASH

$30+ minimum GWPs:

• TROOPSC

VIB / Rouge GWP

• KORRESTRIO
  • COLORPROOF
  • VIBTINGLY

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

CAUDALIECRU

Photos (last updated 7/9/19): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNGRougeVIBGWP.PNG 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

SEASALT

9 ml

$12.60 value

SEASALT.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast @itsfi Smiley Happy

@ohheyitscindyk, thanks so much for the tag! Smiley Happy It's on its way... yay! <3

@itsfi Yay glad you were able to snag it!

All thanks to you @ohheyitscindyk! 🙌🏼  I would have missed the promo if it hadn’t been for your tag. Thank you! 🤗 

SURPRISEME is also a working promo code, just used today. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

And with $45 in store purchase these 2 options are available...(seriously Sephora? Bring back the old days...I’m not a fan 😑)

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

This is what the bag looks like 🤨. It’s incredibly thin and floppy. I thought from the picture it would be much better made.

EFB37028-B64F-4ECF-9FFA-309FA723306E.jpeg

Just got mine, I really like the bags actually!! I wasn't...

Just got mine, I really like the bags actually!! I wasn't expecting much after your post lol, but they're like cute lil packing cubes. The "fabric" is very thin (says it's made from recycled plastic bottles) yet strong-feeling? Plus thin & weightless is perf for packing cubes! The zipper is surprisingly nice & so's the stitching, esp the sturdy lil handle. I got 2 and might do one more, since there *is* a $$ item I've been wanting that can't be split anyway.

Can i combine that with the 25$ off?!

CYBERBAG $45 online purchase

Merrier. Choose from 3 different bags. $85 buy in. Looks like Sephora is copying the strategy of some other retailers where they do a high buy in with lots of gifts. Not sure a handful of samples for $85 is the right balance though. 
1448050B-9AE8-450A-9B83-D492B7D52257.png

Better details:

Spoiler
B7721293-34ED-4BB7-A44A-5DAAAAD891D9.jpeg710275ED-A422-4419-805F-782B5F7333B0.jpeg0CDE1E83-7B0B-4D04-A4BD-E91C77465B2B.jpeg

I don't think I'd go out of my way to spend the money to...

I don't think I'd go out of my way to spend the money to get one of these... but I went ahead and stacked it with my $100 rouge reward, since it's an okay freebie if I'm not actually spending anything.

$85 buy in is too much for a bunch of deluxe size, $75 is more like it....

Don't these kinda look like repurposed Play bags?? I mean $85 is pretty steep when they had all of those prior bags for $10 just yesterday (maybe they still have them for sale IDK). None of them were identical to what is in these bags, but spending $10 and getting close to/something I was wanting to try anyways vs spending $85 to get this is a bit hard to swallow.

@niki172  That’s a really good point. They are equivalent to play boxes and there are several still available. They should really hire us as marketing consultants. 🤣

@itscarin yeah maybe they should. They could just pay me in product so that's a bargain right??? 😂

@itscarin  Suddenly I feel Sephora is too rich for my blood lol 😂 Thx for posting

@itscarin You beat me to it! Adding to your post Smiley Happy

CYBERBAGSet1.jpgCYBERBAGSet2.jpg

In store:

InStoreCyberBag.jpgInStoreCyberBag2.jpg

@ohheyitscindyk @lol I was so excited!  I never get anything first!!! But your promo code is different. This one is merrier. Yours is “cyberbag”. What’s the buyin on cyberbag?

@itscarin I didn't even know it was so late already haha I got distracted watching a movie.

$45 buy-in. I think they realized some would be meh on MERRIER, so they added another promo code with the lower buy-in.

@ohheyitscindyk @blackkitty2014  I’m definitely “meh” on merrier. Ulta does 24 piece sample bags for $75 buy ins. This promo has higher quality pieces than what you’d see an ulta bag but each bag has a Sephora collection item in it and all of the samples are repeats. It’s also a huge bummer you can’t tell what colors or sizes items are. I’d probably rather see a bigger gwp with a bigger buyin than this middle of the road promo.