Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

RUNWAYU

RUNWAYU.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
RUNWAYUShades.jpgRUNWAYUShades2.jpg

Values

Primer: $3.60

Foundation: $4

@Lazybeautybeast ๐Ÿ™‚

Really want to try the Dior primer, thanks for posting @o...

Really want to try the Dior primer, thanks for posting @ohheyitscindyk

Now that Ebates is Rakuten, has anyone noticed that the cashback is at 1.25% for online Sephora purchases?  Is this just a glitch or is this what they are going to be offering from now on?

It's back up to 4% now on Ebates/Rakuten

It's back up to 4% now on Ebates/Rakuten

@sarahshter I noticed that too, used to be around 4%, hop...

@sarahshter I noticed that too, used to be around 4%, hope it increases again soon!

@sarahshter 

In store via Ebates is 4%

Ibotta sephora.com 2.5%

Ibotta in store 4%

Influenster via Ebates (E invested in I) is 1.25%

All as of today, probably will still fluctuate like normal.

Cashback Monitor has the rest for comparisons.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Okay, maybe not so much ๐Ÿ˜… lol but, I use this other website called โ€œSwagbucksโ€, and you have the option of taking surveys, but also earning money while you shop too. I made an Sephora order last night, and it was 8% cash back. I think you should check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

thank you both for the tip, going to check out other cash...

thank you both for the tip, going to check out other cashback sites for sure @Upasana

So, not a promo code, but in the โ€œhappening at Sephoraโ€ tab they have in-store GWP now!

C02ADA53-3085-4B4A-BEDE-61BC18ACDDE3.png

@Brutalitops, Thanks again for posting What is Happening...

@Brutalitops, Thanks again for posting What is Happening Tab. Going to Dallas Tuesday and booked me a mini brow appointment, just to see something extra in doing brows ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @Brutalitops, Thanks again for posting What is Happening...

@Luvstravel awesome! I love their mini sessions! I hope you have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Brutalitops this is great information! Thank you for letting us know. I rarely click on the โ€œhappening..โ€ so I would probably never know. 

@katkapivarci Same here, I only saw it because I clicked it on accident trying to do something else ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nice! I got the three piece Amore Pacific promo code, but I was really tempted by the DE duo, as well. It's nice to see that they will be getting promos in-stores, too. 

@Brutalitops, thanks for posting. Since I have to drive 2...

@Brutalitops, thanks for posting. Since I have to drive 2.5 hours to Dallas for a stand alone Sephora, it's nice to see what may be going on before I plan my trip ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: @Brutalitops, thanks for posting. Since I have to drive 2...

@Luvstravel Oof, that's a bummer of a drive! Mine is about 10 minutes away and frequently has stuff that's OOS online so I generally prefer to shop in store- this is a huge bonus for me!

TRYCBD

TRYCBD.jpg

TRYCBDChoices.jpg

Values

Lord Jones: $6

Saint Jane: $12.50

Herbivore: $19.33

Josie Maran: $7.02

GUCCIGUILTY

GUCCIGUILTY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast ๐Ÿ™‚

Just received my Saint Jane sample and wanted to post a p...

Just received my Saint Jane sample and wanted to post a pic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Just received my Saint Jane sample and wanted to post a p...

I got mine yesterday as well, and while the box in came in is so beautiful, the bottle size is laughable. I really hope a little goes a long way. I have a second bottle coming as well so maybe that will give me a good idea on how well this oil works. I'm going to try it out this weekend, and as people are comparing it to Vinter's Daughter, I'm super curious to see how it performs.

RE: Just received my Saint Jane sample and wanted to post a p...

Have you tried it? Whatโ€™s all the fuss about? Iโ€™m so curious

Would the Lord Jones even be large enough to see a substantial difference on your body? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ LOL. I guess it would be okay for hands/feet/joints? Just seems like a super small size for a "body lotion", but then again I've never used it before so idk. Maybe a small amount goes farther than I think.

1 Reply
testing