Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

no, they actually canceled my order.

i ordered 2 perfumes and mine is in transit will let you know the outcome when it arrives 

it worked i TOTALLY GOT TWO PERFUMES ..........DROP THE MIC AND BAMMMMMMMM ....LOL IM SOOOO HAPPY 

LPBLOWOUT

0.5 oz/15 ml

$2.60 value

LPBLOWOUT.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

CHARCOIL - not working for Canada currently 

8FB8E946-9201-44FC-8B25-6770E1D24B31.jpeg

Hi! Can anyone tell me the welcome 10% VIB code? Thanks!

it's 15% off BIBONUS

it's 15% off BIBONUS

Re: it's 15% off BIBONUS

@farooq I think @Himanshi13means the one-time use code you get when you first reach VIB status. It's different than the fall sale codes.

@Himanshi13 that code should be in the email you receive after making VIB. There was a change either this year or last that the 10% code is only applicable to first time VIBs. If you recently made VIB for the 1st time and did not receive the welcome email, contact customer service.

i had no clue i have never used or even got one of these 

Thanks! I have been waiting for that email since 2 months despite contacting the CS. Guess they are not giving out those discounts anymore 😓

Thank you so much for correcting me😄

GLOSSOVER

3.5 ml

$17.50 value

GLOSSOVER.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Oh no! It’s for US only. I really wanted this one, too!

I’m getting an out of stock/expired promo message when I enter this

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@ashacroo - it seems to be back in stock now (although who knows if it will actually ship!).

RE: Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thank you @Milou07, it worked and shipped out today!

JUSTRELAX

0.17 oz

$11.21 value

JUSTRELAX.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

SEAME

7 ml

$2.37 value

SEAME.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Any feedback on this project? I’ve been eyeing this product!

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@caway  Keep in mind that I have dry skin and don't wear foundation when you read this.  I find it pleasant to use because it's refreshing and it smells good.  I've gone through two of these deluxe sized samples from promos or gift bags.  Why I won't buy a full size: it's not particularly moisturizing, I found other mists I like better (like Herbivore's), and the refreshing feeling only lasts a short while making me want to reapply too much.  

Now, if you have oily skin, the fact that it doesn't moisturize won't be an issue for you.  If you use mists to set makeup, others report that the sprayer is too aggressive, meaning the mist that comes out isn't fine or uniform.  But hey, it's free, see if you like it.  I can understand not wanting to waste a promo code though.

RE: Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@tinobiscuits I have dry skin also and like to go makeup free. Thank you for the feedback!
2 Replies
testing