Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 5/23/18

All the codes below were tested and will apply at checkout as of the date above. Some codes/ options may cancel after order. Check the comments in the thread for details.

Hey BIC!

The other Active Promo Codes #18 Thread was getting a little full. So I thought I’d kick off a new one. I’m going to do my best to keep the main thread updated so you don’t have to dig for codes in the comments. I should be able to add new codes as they come out (daily). If you ladies can help me out by commenting with new codes and picture (and tag me so I see it), it would really help me out. I’ll try to update the photos at least weekly.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/3697214

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

Makeup:

• UHDLOVE
    • KUSHLASH
    • HAZE
    • ARTIST
    • REDMYLIPS
    • SPRING2IT  
    • NATURAL
    • LIKEAGLOSS

Skincare:

• VITAFUSION
    • SOOTHING
    • POSH
    • MERMAID
    • GREATSKIN
    • WOWSKIN (not pictured)
    • GLOWBALM (not pictured)

Hair:

• CURLDEFINE
    • ITSGOOD

Fragrances (I do not include GWPs for brand specific purchases. See the Sephora Beauty Offers for details on those.):

• JUSTALILBIT
    • INBLOOM (not pictured)

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

• YOURGIFT (changes often) (not pictured, but the items are from several recently OOS/expired Promos)
    • SURPRISEME (changes often)
    • HISSUMMER (3 item with $50 purchase) (not pictured)
    • HEYSUMMER (5 items with $75 purchase) (not pictured)

VIB/Rouge GWP Codes:

• VIBCLEANSE
    • VIBTOUSLE
    • VIBZEN
    • VIBSERENE
    • VIBDUO

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.) (Not Pictured)

• V436CB - VIB 10% off (one time use per person

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

MILKY, REHYDRATE, HONEYDROP, WATERMELON MAGICAL, SILKEN, SMOOTHAIR, VIBES, TAMEFRIZZ, DOUBLEDIOR, HOLYGRAIL, VIPSUPPLE

Photos (last updated 5/14/18): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNG RougeVIBGWP.PNG

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

WOWSKIN

WOWSKIN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast Smiley Happy

GLOWBALM

0.17 oz/5 ml

GLOWBALM.jpg

INBLOOM

3 ml

INBLOOM.jpg

Does anyone know if these are rollerballs or sprays?

@howmanysleeps  I just received the Commodity today and it is a spray. Smiley Happy

@howmanysleeps I think the Commodity is a spray & the Tocca is a rollerball, but don't quote me on that lol.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I just tried Commodity Nectar and loved it. The timing of this promo could not be better 🧚🏼‍♀️

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@Zvezdochka Is it more fruity or floral?

I tried this full bottle and it was pure gardenia. Returned it because it was cloying and just gardenia, like 90s drugstore perfume. The sample I got that inspired the purchase was such a complex scent, fruity with orange blosson and if there was gardenia it wasn't the strongest note. 

@ohheyitscindyk To me it’s more on a floral side. It opens up with almost tart citrus smell, rather quickly the strong honeysuckle kicks in, then it settles into a more balanced scent of  (tart) citrus and (sweet) honeysuckle. 

@Zvezdochka Thank you!

HISUMMER HEYSUMMER

HISUMMER_HEYSUMMER.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
HISUMMER_HEYSUMMERChoices.jpgHISUMMER_HEYSUMMERChoices2.jpgHISUMMER_HEYSUMMERChoices3.jpg

I really like this kind of higher buy-in promo option just for those moments (of weakness) when you know you're getting ready to splurge and need a little incentive Smiley Wink

I had been eyeing the lancer oil for a while but couldn’t justify purchasing it so this allowed me to rationalize my purchase. Just wish the supergoop hadn’t gone oos so soon. 😄 I wish the huda rose gold remastered had been available but not quite yet...

@sarahshter I just placed my order & I picked the Supergoop, it looks like it's back in stock. The Moschino keeps going in & out of stock, I hope it ships for me!

I'm traveling quite a bit coming up and need travel size items, this promo popped up at the perfect time!

Oh Em GEE can’t believe I’m saying this but I honestly have no interest in any of these products. Either the dollar value is too low or the products are just old promos. I’ve been shopping at ulta quite a lot lately way more options and great promos. CMon Sephora step your game up!!!

Agree, @realiner -- there wasn't one thing I wanted! I didn't want them the first time around, either.

I am with you. I tried so hard to find three I would want because I actually need to place an order but there is just nothing that I would remotely even want.

Thanks so much! I didn't get that email yet. That promo pushed me over the edge to order the new Bite Spice lippies Smiley Happy

1,413 Replies