Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 11/14/18

All the codes below were tested and will apply at checkout as of the date above. Some codes/ options may cancel after order. Check the comments in the thread for details.

Hey BIC!

The other Active Promo Codes #18 Thread was getting a little full. So I thought I’d kick off a new one. I’m going to do my best to keep the main thread updated so you don’t have to dig for codes in the comments. I should be able to add new codes as they come out (daily). If you ladies can help me out by commenting with new codes and picture (and tag me so I see it), it would really help me out. I’ll try to update the photos at least weekly.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/3697214

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

Makeup:

• FINDAFAVE
    • NORULES
    • FACEIT
    • HIGHBROW
    • GLOSSOVER
    • PLUMITUP

Skincare:

• MYCLINIQUE
    • KSKINCARE
    • RAREARTH
    • CHARCOIL
    • JUSTRELAX
    • DEFENDER
    • SEAME

Hair:

• LOVEMYHAIR
    • LPBLOWOUT

Fragrances (I do not include GWPs for brand specific purchases. See the Sephora Beauty Offers for details on those.):

• ALILMERRY / ALOTMERRY

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

• YOURGIFT (changes often)
    • SURPRISEME (changes often)
    • READYTOJET

VIB/Rouge GWP Codes:

• VIBCLEANSE
    • VIBTOUSLE
    • VIBTINGLY
    • VIBNOURISH
    • VIBGRAPES
    • VIBBRIGHT
    • VIBALTERNA

Miscellaneous: 

• Sephora Collection Masks buy 3, get one free

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

BETTERLASH, MASKNSCRUB, SKINFIX, VIBMASKX3, KISSOFLUXE, UNDERBYE, LUXEISIN, COCOOIL,   VITAPOWER,   CLEARGEL, MANEATER, OUAIVY, DEEPSHADE, MEDSHADE, MYSTERY10

Photos (last updated 10/24/18): 

Spoiler
RougeVIBGWP.PNG Mixed.PNG

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

MERRY16

Day 13

0.1 oz/3 g

$8.33 value

MERRY16Day13.jpg

MERRY16

Day 12

0.84 oz/25 ml

$4.65 value

MERRY16Day12.jpg

MERRY16/TWOFORYOU

Day 11

MERRY16_TWOFORYOUDay11.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 5.50.47 AM.png9M87HCF58G

Edit: generic code anyone can use (vib and rouge only I believe) and one time use. I used this on my account already.

Bahh 😩 I should have ordered y’day when the code was working. I wanted to think about it some more, add/remove products and didn’t place the order and now the code is not working 

@SportyGirly125 saw your post below and editing to add that I called Sephora and the agent was very helpful and placed the order with 20% when I told him that the code was working for me y’day but doesn’t seem to be working today. Try calling if you really want something. It will depend on the agent you get but my recent experience has been very good unlike prior years. 

@naturalooks15 That was very nice of them. Thanks for letting me know. 

This code sure doesn't work for me.  I get the error message that others got below.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

thank you 🙏🏼

@itscarin Can you please screenshot the email with the code on it? I’d like to use it in store for the hourglass unlocked ☺️

@jominguez I am following up to this question and @sporty...

@jominguez I am following up to this question and @sportygirl125 @SugarFungus I'm adding to the condo from the notification thread: I didn't receive this email. I found the promo on another board and reposted here. I'm never the first to post anything so I got really excited when I saw this! lol I shopped every blessed 20% off sale from October to present, and I spent the $25 off $75. (I wasn't going to out of principle but then I realized I already bought the Sephora favorites deluxe perfume sampler which was exactly $75 so I figured I'd return and repurchase.) This coupon code still worked for me. @SugarFungus sorry it didn't work for you. what was the error message you received when you entered it?

Re: @jominguez I am following up to this question and @sporty...

@itscarin this is the error code I get 🤷🏽‍♀️ Must be a sign haha. 1620D5B7-9761-4A47-96C2-A60A9AC74923.png

@cianni @itscarin That’s the same error I got too. I screenshot it again.

2BCAA561-535E-4EE0-8DEC-9880ADA6DD4B.png

It worked for me! Rouge member here. Thank you so much!

@cianni @Ispend2much6 Sorry it didn't work for you.  I'm not sure how they determined who it worked for.  It shouldn't have worked for me since I shopped every single time they had a 20% off sale and I used the $25 coupon.  

Can someone chime in if they did NOT receive the email and it is working for them after 9:40 am EST on Sunday?

I'm wondering if they closed this coupon for everyone or if it's just certain accounts can't use it.

@itscarin @Ispend2much6 Same here, I tried it & it worked for me, but I took too long building a cart & it looks like they've fixed it Smiley Sad

@ohheyitscindyk  That always happens at Ulta.  I wasn't looking closely enough to realize it was a specialized code for one or one class of person.  I was just seeing dollar signs!

@Ispend2much6 Hahaha "seeing dollar signs," sounds about right. Do you remember when this happened before? A second round was sent out for people who didn't participate in the first round? Same thing, I waited too long building a cart & it was fixed. Why didn't I learn from that lol?

@ohheyitscindyk I don't remember.  It's probably best that way. Smiley Happy

@itscarin  I'm glad you shared it, because it sounds like some people were able to use it.  I'm just kicking myself I didn't order the Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Palette from Cult Beauty, as it was about $38 USD! But, somehow, I'll live. Smiley Happy

@cianni  That's the error message I got also.

2,237 Replies