cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

BERRYCHIC seems to be in stock again as of a minute ago ... 🙂

RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Thank you!

VIBHOOLA/VIBBRONZEME, METIME, BAGOFCHEER are all still in stock. Only 2 options are left for BAGOFCHEER and all bags are still available for METIME.

I'm surprised the METIME gifts are still available, thought it would have been sold out by now 🙂 but good thing i grabbed mine!

I am not surprised that none of the holiday bags this year sold out very fast at all. It's unheard of for these to still be available days or even weeks after the promo codes launch, but Sephora has just jacked the buy-in and/or devalued or cut the number of samples too many times. And the extra insult of the US side having the same buy-in but an extra sample also didn't help. It's too bad, these holiday gift bags used to be one of the best promos of the year and it's slowly sliding into being just yet another disappointment instead.

I suspect a lot of people are holding off on purchases until the gift card promo that starts later this week.

I was a little disappointed in the METIME promo because the US bags had an extra DS, and there weren't really any samples I was overly excited about enough to justify a purchase!

True, but I'm pretty sure promos can't be stacked online because the coupons come with a word or number code rather than a gift card number and pin.

I was kinda bummed that it was missing a piece in my set.

I'm just trying to slow my roll with making purchases for promos unless its something I *really* want because I requalified for rouge a long time ago and already have drawers full of samples to be used haha 😄

Now that cyber Monday and Black Friday are over... I wonder what's next? Perhaps something good for Boxing Day?

The Boxing Day sets are usually kind of boring IIRC. It's similar to the Black Friday sets and are around $15-20. They usually have an end of year sale too where they mark down Christmas items and old stock. Usually you can get an extra 10-20% (?) off on the sale section between Boxing Day and New Years.

If they follow past promos, there should be a 12 days of mini's promo soon (a new deluxe sample released each day). 

I wonder if they'll have the end of year sale-on-sale this year! I was waiting expectantly for this last year, but they ended up not doing it. 😞 

Oh yeah, you’re totally right. They didn’t do sale on sale last year. I remember everyone was upset and talking about it now. 

Yeah I wasn't happy that they didn't do it.  I hope they change their minds and will do it this year.

Code: CYBER

Underwhelmed by this promotion, I didn't order once. I often place orders just for deluxe samples but these did nothing for me. Easy pass.

Same, this each hour thing was just dumb, lost interest when I checked at the end of the day.  Its also "out of stock" now which I highly doubt so I am sure we will see them come up as promos again soon anyway.

I guess we got some different ones from the US

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 7.41.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-27 at 7.42.00 PM.png

6th hour

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 3.00.24 PM.png

5th hour

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 2.00.24 PM.png

This is a good one!

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 1.00.08 PM.png

@veronika23 the moonlight drops sample is a good one! If I didn't already have this, I would have jumped for this option 🙂 It's a neat product.

1,990 Replies
testing