cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I saw on the email with the promo that it said it’s available in store in Ontario - not sure why it wouldn’t be available elsewhere:7EF627C8-26FC-43E6-B515-58A26FB2D531.jpeg

This irritates me. I spent over $100 before tax yesterday...

This irritates me. I spent over $100 before tax yesterday in store...it always happens this way. Then i placed another early early morning order when i couldnt sleep that was just under $80 and BOOM i get the email 20 mins later 😂😢

Re: This irritates me. I spent over $100 before tax yesterday...

Don't wait for the emails, just check the beauty offers section after 3am ET.

That's a really high buy-in...but I need to stock up on some stuff before my friends wedding in 2 weeks, so I went for it. Too bad it's in a box...I would prefer a nice bag!

The buy ins just seem to keep going up  and I don't find any of these products overly exciting.

This is actually one of the few promos I find enticing! 😄 I love the Cicapair cream and I've been wanting to try the SKII. I do just keep track of items I'm running low on nowadays, so whenever a good promo comes up I stock up on essentials. It helps to have a mask that cost $87 (Tata Harper Purifying) and I can get this promo without buying unnecessary things...

Ouch $80 buy-in? I can understand maybe $50-60. I know they're deluxe sized but still. 

Omg $80. I wouldn’t mind if the samples included more unique products but most of these are just recycled from previous codes. I guess it’s better value than spending $25 for one sample. 

OP updated

New code: POWERPACK

promo powerpack.JPG

*Note: I'm assuming THESEA was sent out to some Canadians in error - I didn't receive an email for it, but I see a number of you did and the error code that it's for US only is still popping up. 

Needs confirmation:

• VIBHOOLA/VIBBRONZEME
  • VIBBITE

Old codes from list removed:

Spoiler

promo tomford.JPG
promo freshvib.JPG
promo hairgoals.JPG
promo primeon.JPG
promo browpower.JPG
promo redefine.JPG
promo lesslines.JPG
promo hisandherds.JPG
promo clay2go.JPG

Just redeemed VIBBITE.

Thanks! Hoola is still available. They must have received truckloads of this freebie! It has been available forever. LOL

I've already redeemed the Bite set so can't confirm. 

@bonafide11 -- That's what I think of the Bumble and bumble Invisible Oil Primer.  They are always offering it.

@bonafide11 It is the one code that will. not. expire. or go OOS. It's been around for more than a year and a half!

Yeah, exactly! I already redeemed vibbronzeme a while ago and today I couldn't find any codes I liked around the $40 buy-in range so I added vibhoola to my basket. I think I'll just make it part of a gift to a friend

Thanks for the update @lachaton 🙂

B3BA282B-4F21-40FE-BC34-1122E65B7700.jpeg

I can easily pass on this one. I used up a deluxe of the cleanser a few months ago and was relieved to move onto the next I've, this was irritating and dried my skin out. Broke out around my eye area after using the eye cream although it does feel lightweight and hydrating. The essence is ok but I prefer other ones. Recieved each of these products through $25 sephora promos or freebies in the past. I do enjoy some caudalie products but it seems like my skin doesn't love most of their stuff

Hi donyou guys know what are the items? I saw theres a cleanser? 

@mztm

If you add to basket, and then click on the promo from your cart, more details will pop up. 🙂

“This gift contains:

• Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser trial size (1.69 oz/ 49.9 mL)
  • Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm trial size (0.16 oz/ 4.7 mL)
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence trial size (0.16 oz/ 5 mL).”

The total value of the offer is approx. $35.56-$41.56 CAD; $11.33-$17 for the cleanser, $22.56 for the eye balm and $1.67 for the essence. 🙂

THank you @flutterz i redeemed this last year and have not used it 😂  i used the cleanser this morning and although its 50 ml its a foam and very light im not sure if its a good cleanser to clean your face esp when you put make up , it is the lightest i have tried 

I will try the eye balm tonight 

@mztm

Ohhh! lol!

Maybe reserve it for your morning routine after you wake? There’s some people who believe in washing their face twice a day, and others who will tell you, ‘No! Only splash your face with water in the morning!’ (lol) as washing twice a day might strip your face of oils. Personally, everyone’s skin type is different, and so I believe that what is right, is whatever that works best or feels best for each individual person. With the aforementioned being said, maybe this foam cleanser would be good as a ‘middle of the road’ solution for mornings; Cleansing, but not too stripping, given how you described its cleansing ability?

I just received this gift set today, so you’ve got me curious and I’m excited to try! I’m like you in that I prefer a thicker, more cleansing cleanser when it comes to removing make-up – or to just feel clean. I also prefer to cleanse my face in the mornings as I feel more awake once I do, lol. But, I have drier skin, so this might be a perfect solution for me. 🙂

1,990 Replies
testing