Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@makeitup305:  Frosted Light Vacationer is back in stock on the U.S. site!  Sale price at $25 USD.

http://www.sephora.com/frosted-light-vacationer-P415301?skuId=1868694

@MlleCC Missed it. Thanks though!

Can someone please tag me if the Frosted Light Vacationer and the Large Traincase comes back in stock on the US site? 

I saw that the Vacationer was briefly in stock earlier, but it was removed from my cart when I was trying to check out. Thanks much! <3

@Karmatic, looks liked Frosted Light Vacationer is back in stock!  Nah it is not! Sorry

@Karmatic it's in stock now!

@kso1225 Yay! I finally got the Vacationer. Now I just need the Frosted Light Train Case.

Thank you so much and thanks for the earlier heads up, @blackkitty2014

@makeitup305 Are you still looking for the Frosted Light Vacationer? It's back in stock!

Hurry!  It's back in stock!!!!

IMG_3179.PNG

OOS😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dang it! This set keeps alluding me. That and the Frosted Light Vacationer. Sephora emailed me saying they're canceling the order! 😭

nooooo ;(( it's out of stock always for me 

KVD Sinner is back up, along with the bronzer and brown shadeshifter.

That Shadeshifter is always in and out so darn fast. 

Someone was looking for Chrysalis, it's available. 

Annnd its gone!

Both are already OOS.  Bronzer is still available.

How did I miss this???! The matching bags and brushes are still available tho.

Quick Look

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Still Life Alchemy Traincase
Item 1695527 Size 14"w x 8.65"d x 9.25"h
$110.00 $59.00
This item cannot be shipped to the United States.

I'm still crushed that this never made it on to the Canadian website. I was stalking it for 3 months in my Loves list and it never made it into the Canadian warehouse! :-(

I've had this in my loves list waiting for the price to drop. It has been saying it cannot ship to the United States for a while now (always listed at $110). Since it was never released in Canada, I now wonder who saw it marked down to $59 and can actually purchase at that price.

Same here NC. It's been telling me it can't ship to US. I wanted this SO bad. 

I've been watching this on my loves list since it came out - also waiting for the price to drop. It was "permanently out of stock" for at least a month and then I noticed the price dropped while it was out of stock. I've never seen that happen before.

So bummed I missed it.

GORGEOUS.

Boy I am really late to this party...

My hair is IS a scrunchy 😜.

I guess I'm the only person here who has lived through all those decades and never used a scrunchy or watched sex and the city. I've been meaning to watch sex and the city for a long time tho but will never wear a scrunchy. 

I've always been a chop stick girl. A messy bun fastened with a chopstick. Get a lot of weird looks from people but oh well

1 Reply