Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I noticed that @Annaihk! I'm surprised that they put it on sale so quickly. On the other hand, not really. Have you seen these in store? They're a lot smaller than I thought they would be lol. 

I thought that was pretty quick of them to start clearing this year's holiday set(s) out as well! I guess that one just isn't selling well at all!

Everything seems to be sped up this year. A ton of holiday sets didn't even make it to the VIB sale, and restocks have been uneven/poor. A lot of people save up to shop between Thanksgiving and Christmas too. 

unfortunately still 47$ canadian loll 

haha that should have said 27.50, not 7.50! but yeah, the exchage rate stinks!

ill pay 7.50 any day Smiley Wink 

Lots of philosophy body washes on the sale section ($16) now in addition to the Stila 3 pan highlighting holiday palette Smiley Happy

Just waiting on the sale for sale now to justify buying yet another highlither

I don't see the Stila palette on sale. What was the sale price?

It was $36cdn when I got mine.

@toxie Boooo still full priced on the US site

Tons of Jurlique added to sale.

I love Jurlique...thanks CC Heart

Oh no...does that mean Sephora is discontinuing Jurlique? Darn.

I hope not. Jurlique is such an underrated brand! They have amazing products.

Hey lovelies!

So a girl I'm in a group with was talking to the manager at a Sephora store she goes to and he told her that this upcoming 15% off sale will be the only sale for the rest of the year. Sephora will not be having the end of the year 20% off sale. They have a lot of new product launches towards the end of the year that they will be focusing on instead 😔

...Aren't stores supposed to say this? So people don't just hold off their buying in anticipation of the sale? I swear I remember someone saying there would be no spring sale too.

Why are you posting this on every thread?  Seems like you want to start some sort of unnecessary frenzy of people flooding mods with questions about a sale that usually occurs several months from now.  

I didn't realize this was posted on so many threads...

If someone sees the holographic (Frosted Light) Vacationer in stock please tag me! 

@makeitup305 there are a few left on the canadian sale site...$19 CAD

3 Replies